|J. Beidler (#47254277)|
| || member for 4 years, 6 months, 13 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|I've been doing research for over 30 years. I love a challenge & always eager to learn more of the history surrounding the people I'm searching. Isn't it a shame when we were in school they couldn't make history more interesting? Perhaps we WOULD HAVE learned more back then, and wouldn't have to take the time to learn it now, snicker! I'm available for anyone needing help breaking down that brick wall or wanting photos of loved ones. Just contact me.|
|Messages left for J. Beidler (6)||[Leave Message]|
|Kay Roland||Doshie or Jeremiah|
I would also like to find someone that would have pictures of any of Doshie or Jeremiah or those families . Thanks
|Kay Roland||RE: Doshie Rolin|
Doshie's name was spelled many ways so i am not sure they did not know how to read or wright so they as many other was at others merice.Jermiah & Doshie was married in Texas Feb 14 1905.I belive she had a girl by Jeremiah ta died at birth or before. Then Melvin was born Feb 20 1909,she had tow son before her marriage to Jeremiah. Those Sons was Lige Launchford, John Mitchell Launchford.Long story on that so maybe latter.She was born in Ten about March 16 1875.To Henry Swader & Matilda Hendrix.Some spellings for her is Docia.Also Jeremiah's name has been found as Jerry Rollin ,Rolen,Roland,Rowland so it was just who ever was wrighting it.if I can be of help call 417 646-8848 Hope this helps.
|M. Maxheimer||our relationship?|
Hi Mr. Beidler
This is how I am related to Jabez Capps:
1. ME íV
2. My mother íV Dolores nee Hein, Maxheimer (Earl)
3. My Grandmother íV Donna Louise nee Swain, Hein (Erich) My grandmother was one of the Swain triplets born 1903.
4. My Great, Grandmother íV Imogene nee Beidler, Swain (William) She died in 1906.
5. My Great ,Great, Grandmother íV Prudence nee Capps, Beidler (Samuel Linn)
6. My Great, Great ,Great, Grandfather íV Jabez Capps (Elizabeth nee Baker, Capps, 2nd wife)
7. My Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandfather íVCharles Capps (Mary nee Dieves Capps) This I found from your find a grave postâ║ which leads me to believe you too are related to Jabez?? Maybe through Prudence Beidler?
Thanks for the post so I could add another layer to my history.
Glad I could help & thanks for the offer of help in advance!
Added by Squad546 on May 10, 2011 10:56 PM
|kathy wray||Robert Upton|
Thank you so much for getting me Robert's tombstone pic I appreciate it very much
|Roger H. Vartabedian||Baker photos|
Thanks for the photos of the markers for Agnes and Alfred Baker.
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service