|P. Meado (#47252942)|
| || member for 3 years, 2 months, 10 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|I have been adding some cemetery records/photos. If anyone requests management over a memorial or has corrections, please use the edit on the memorials. I have taken photos of several cemeteries and it makes granting your request so much easier if you USE THE EDIT TAB.|
On some of the memorials, extra information has been added. Most of this information comes from FHL, Ancestry, Rootsweb, and sometimes FAG members. Mistakes can be made in spellings, tombstone readings,and in the transcription of documents on websites, etc. It is best to order or view the original records to verify all information. Never take anything as fact until it is verified with the original documents.
PLEASE USE THE EDIT KEY!
|Messages left for P. Meado (212)||[Leave Message]|
|lin8kin||John W. Clary|
I did add your info as a note & added that a family member might be able to figure that out.
Added by lin8kin on May 01, 2013 12:22 PM
I had to put his first wife, Gertrude, in the second spouse position. His second wife, Mary, was already in the first spouse position.
Added by lin8kin on Apr 27, 2013 1:51 PM
|lin8kin||Michael E. Carberry|
I think he truly is Michael E. Carberry. Perhaps Margaret's infant grandson, judging by the dates. Michael Carberry--dates: 1892-1893. Michael Ring--dates: 1854-1893. The Rings definitely have their name marked on their stone. I don't see any other evidence to be sure of, do you?
By the way, Margaret Carberry already has a memorial & I left you a note on it. I've added your new info to her first memorial.
Added by lin8kin on Apr 17, 2013 9:27 PM
|Joe Chester||Alice Lonergan Trahey|
Thank you so much for providing the database info from Illinois ... are you by chance related? ... Joe
Thank you! I would appreciate that! Or if you'd like, would you add it to the memorial? I think anyone can do that. But I'd love a copy!!!
I think it's so strange that "granny" Isn't there with Jeremiah....Did you notice his marker? There is a space for her name on it. I have an idea the kids just neglected to add her name and that she's there. ("That's my story and I'm sticking to it"...as my husband would tell me! :)
Added by JanMary on Apr 14, 2013 10:27 AM
|Dorothy Cox-Woodruff||Winn Family|
Patty, thank you for transferring the memorials for Winn family. You are doing such wonderful work in helping others. If I can ever help you with your research, please let me know.....Dotty
The thing is Morris (died 1891) had age 37 yr on stone. Morris (died 1896) had 82 yr on stone. I posted these from a list I found created from the headstones. It's possible that Morris' (1896) stone is no longer there. He could have been a grandfather or an uncle. I don't have any knowledge of this family, but I think we should leave this alone, because it looks like there were two Morris Cahills and also a Moses Cahill.
Added by lin8kin on Apr 06, 2013 12:04 PM
|Donnie Ruyle||Andrew M. Calhoon|
Thank you for connecting Andrew to his parents. You are one of the top 10%. The other 90% will not add information for one of their memorials.
|Andy Gappa||Shelley DeFrates|
Thank you very much for the great photo you posted on Shelley's memorial. It's perfect!! I hope to repay you some day. Thanks again.
|Dorothy Cox-Woodruff||RE: clines|
|[View all messages...]|
Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer