|D Bell (#47150107)|
| || member for 6 years, 3 months, 3 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|D Bell is interested in tracing the history and heritage of five families:|
- BELL (from Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia)
- CLARK (from Nebraska, Iowa, Indiana, and Pennsylvania)
- PRICE (from Arkansas, Tennessee, and Virginia)
- STRONG (from Arkansas, Michigan, and Ohio), and
- TURPIN (from Nebraska, Iowa, Indiana, and Virginia)
|Messages left for D Bell (5)||[Leave Message]|
Morning, am interested in any info. you might have on the virginia turpin's. I am also on findagrave
|Marilyn Morris||Price Families of Arkansas|
I noticed that you mentioned on your member page that you are interested in learning about the Price families of Arkanss. I am a Price fron Russellville, Pope County, Arkansas and have quite a bit of information about the Price families in Pope County, Arkansas. I would love to correspond with you. Please go to my membership page and get my e-mail address. I do not like to correspond for all of the public.
Marilyn Morris 47207326
I would rather him be with family so I transferred him to you
|Sheron Smith-Savage||A. C. May|
If you will provide sources, I'll be glad to make your changes.
|Joan Ellis Pulis||RE: Thomas Wilson Clark (1819-1912)|
Am interested in your connection to Thomas Wilson Clark. He was my husband's great great grandfather.