| || member for 5 years, 10 months, 17 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|Hello everyone, I guess I better introduce myself. My name is Tammy, I am married with 4 children (all boys)!!!:)I have been doing research on my family for quite sometime now, and now I am doin research on my husband's families Duncan/Chancellor and so on. So I am very busy these days. But I love digging through the past, and enjoy sharing what I have with others.|
Some of the surnames I am researching on my mom's side are...Wright, Fenwick, Kessinger, Wells, Powell, Williams, Watkins, McCarty, Hubbard, Gray, Smallwood, Capps, that's just a few.
On my deceased dad's side...Jones, Boyd, Craig, Sizemore, Berrie, Zipperer, from Georgia and South Carolina. I am mainly doing searching on his mom's side at this time, I am somewhat stuck on his dad's right now.
|Messages left for tammylenee (10)||[Leave Message]|
|Polly Vann||Louisa M Swinderswine Berrie|
I am working on the Berrie line for a friend. I find that you have Louisa's maiden name as Swinderswine. I can find very little on this name on Ancestry and wonder if you have any documentation on this name.
|rick cook||Mary Jane McCarty|
Tammy, I have the obit you want on Mary Jane McCarty, she was my granny, my moms mom. I have more info. if I can help, contact me.
|Tina Wingate||Pauline & Russell Wright|
Just wanted to let you know that I have added a headstone photo to the memorial pages for Pauline and Russell. I have been working on adding names to Frankfort Cemetery and photos. If there are any other Wrights ( I have added memorial pages for all the Wrights buried in Frankfort Cemetery up through 2005) that you need photos for, just let me know and I would be glad to take photos. Tina
|Crow||RE: Gray Family|
Rachel Gray IS AT Custer United Methodist Church Cemetery WITH HER FATHER JOHN AND OTHER GRAYS
Added by Crow on Apr 27, 2010 12:54 AM
|Crow||RE: John Gray|
here a link hope it works http://www.gurganus.org/ourfamily/browse.cfm?recent=y&pid=30726
Added by Crow on Apr 23, 2010 11:27 PM
|Crow||JOHN GRAY and CATHERINE CAPPS|
Descendants of William Gray
23. EPHRIAM4 GRAY (THOMAS3, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born August 01, 1830 in Breckenridge county, KY, and died July 17, 1917 in Breckenridge county, KY. He married MARTHA J BRUNER November 22, 1855 in Breckenridge county, KY, daughter of JOHN YOUNG and NANCY UNKNOWN. She was born January 23, 1841, and died June 11, 1916 in Breckenridge county, KY.
Children of EPHRIAM GRAY and MARTHA BRUNER are:
i. JAMES5 GRAY, b. November 05, 1856, Breckenridge county, KY.
ii. JULIA GRAY, b. 1860.
iii. THOMAS GRAY, b. 1863.
iv. ADA GRAY, b. 1865.
v. NETTIE GRAY, b. 1869.
vi. ALEX GRAY, b. 1871.
vii. ELLA GRAY, b. 1876.
24. JOHN4 GRAY (THOMAS3, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born January 06, 1849 in Hardin County, Kentucky, and died March 10, 1922 in Ky. He married CATHERINE CAPPS November 09, 1868 in Breckenridge county, KY. She was born Abt. 1850 in Breckenridge county, KY.
Child of JOHN GRAY and CATHERINE CAPPS is:
62. i. ELI5 GRAY, b. November 26, 1878, Breckenridge county, KY; d. May 13, 1970, Hardin County, Kentucky.
25. HANNAH J4 GRAY (THOMAS3, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born 1852 in Breckenridge county, KY. She married WILLIAM A SPRADLIN August 23, 1868 in Breckenridge county, KY. He was born November 24, 1837, and died January 16, 1874.
Children of HANNAH GRAY and WILLIAM SPRADLIN are:
i. THOMAS5 SPRADLIN, b. 1871.
ii. CLAUD SPRADLIN.
26. HANNAH4 GRAY (THOMAS3, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) died 1900. She married (1) WILLIAM SPRADLIN. She married (2) UNKNOWN STONE. She married (3) UNKNOWN HICKS.
Children of HANNAH GRAY and WILLIAM SPRADLIN are:
i. THOMAS GRAY5 SPRADLIN.
ii. WILLIAM DANIEL SPRADLIN.
Child of HANNAH GRAY and UNKNOWN STONE is:
iii. CLAUDE5 STONE.
27. JOHN C4 MORGAN (ELIZABETH BETSY3 GRAY, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born 1814, and died November 05, 1884 in Roanoke, LaRue county, KY. He married MALVINA CHENOWITH October 17, 1837 in Hardin co Kentucky. She was born September 11, 1814 in Hardin county, KY, and died August 27, 1891.
Children of JOHN MORGAN and MALVINA CHENOWITH are:
63. i. WILLIAM HENRY5 MORGAN, b. June 02, 1842; d. May 13, 1881.
64. ii. ROSANNA "ROXIE" MORGAN, b. September 11, 1838, Hardin county, KY; d. July 09, 1909.
iii. MARY JANE MORGAN, b. 1844.
65. iv. SARAH ELIZABETH MORGAN, b. December 22, 1840, Hardin county, KY; d. September 01, 1903.
v. JOSEPH "JOTE" MORGAN, b. 1845; d. 1901, Roanoke, LaRue county, KY; m. MARY JOHN ALBERT, January 19, 1891; b. December 26, 1863, Anderson county, KY; d. December 22, 1942, Larue county, Kentucky.
66. vi. ISAAC CHENOWITH MORGAN, b. March 05, 1847, Hardin county, KY; d. September 12, 1907.
67. vii. JOHN HENRY MORGAN, b. December 22, 1849, Hardin county, KY; d. Aft. 1916.
68. viii. NORA ELLEN MORGAN, b. August 13, 1851, Hardin county, KY; d. March 20, 1916, Louisville, Jefferson county, Kentucky.
ix. SILAS MORGAN, b. 1846.
x. JONAS MORGAN, b. Abt. 1854.
28. MALVINA4 MORGAN (ELIZABETH BETSY3 GRAY, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born 1816, and died Bef. 1840. She married MILES LEE December 08, 1834 in Hardin co Kentucky. He was born Abt. 1811.
Child of MALVINA MORGAN and MILES LEE is:
i. WILLIAM5 LEE, b. 1836.
29. LAURA SUSAN4 MORGAN (ELIZABETH BETSY3 GRAY, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born June 29, 1821 in Hardin county, KY, and died April 21, 1891 in Hardin county, KY. She married ATKINSON HILL LEE March 02, 1840 in Hardin co Kentucky. He was born March 27, 1819 in Bullitt county, KY, and died July 16, 1885 in Hardin county, KY.
Children of LAURA MORGAN and ATKINSON LEE are:
i. JOHN WILLIAM5 LEE, b. September 01, 1851; d. January 23, 1885.
69. ii. ALMEDA LEE.
70. iii. ELIZABETH JANE LEE, b. March 20, 1844, Hardin county, KY; d. January 06, 1892, Hardin county, KY.
iv. SARAH E LEE, b. 1847; d. Bef. 1860.
v. MILES LEE, b. September 20, 1853; d. 1936; m. (1) ELLEN PERRY, October 21, 1880; b. January 21, 1860; d. April 15, 1901; m. (2) MARY HARNED, October 21, 1880; b. January 21, 1860; d. April 15, 1901.
vi. WESLEY LEE, b. 1855.
vii. MARY ELIZA LEE, b. 1858; m. WILLIAM CISSELL, September 25, 1879, Hardin co Kentucky.
viii. THOMAS ATKINSON LEE, b. 1861; d. January 18, 1929, Tonieville, LaRue county, KY; m. LULA CISSELL.
ix. ROBERT E LEE, b. July 10, 1864.
x. ALBERT M LEE, b. 1869; d. Aft. 1944.
30. ALBERT G4 MORGAN (ELIZABETH BETSY3 GRAY, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born December 08, 1831 in Hardin county, KY, and died May 06, 1913 in Elizabethtown, Hardin county, KY. He married ELIZABETH SELBY January 28, 1856 in Hardin co Kentucky. She was born April 19, 1833, and died February 03, 1922.
Children of ALBERT MORGAN and ELIZABETH SELBY are:
i. MARY ELIZABETH "LIZZIE"5 MORGAN, b. March 30, 1857; d. July 21, 1929; m. ALFRED FRANKLIN DYER, August 29, 1887.
ii. WILLIAM D MORGAN, b. April 19, 1859, Hardin county, KY; d. November 18, 1952; m. ELLEN SAUNDERS; b. January 13, 1872; d. March 24, 1963.
iii. SARA J MORGAN, b. August 27, 1861; d. March 11, 1862.
31. ELIZABETH4 MORGAN (ELIZABETH BETSY3 GRAY, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born 1834, and died 1915. She married WILLIAM R SMITH June 25, 1873.
Child of ELIZABETH MORGAN and WILLIAM SMITH is:
i. JOHN5 SMITH.
32. JONAS4 MORGAN (ELIZABETH BETSY3 GRAY, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born December 17, 1818 in Hardin Co Kentucky, and died January 16, 1880 in Hardin Co Kentucky. He married (1) MARY MILLER August 17, 1848 in Hardin co Kentucky, daughter of ISAIAH MILLER and LOUISA HELM. She was born December 17, 1832 in Hardin Co Kentucky, and died January 01, 1892 in Hardin Co Kentucky. He married (2) MARY MILLER August 17, 1848 in Hardin co Kentucky, daughter of ISAIAH MILLER. She was born Aft. 1830.
Children of JONAS MORGAN and MARY MILLER are:
71. i. ISAIAH MILLER5 MORGAN, b. August 27, 1851, Hardin Co Kentucky; d. December 05, 1919, Hardin Co Kentucky.
ii. WILLIAM G MORGAN, b. May 1849; d. 1924.
iii. SQUIRE MORGAN, b. 1853; m. KATHERINE UNKNOWN5.
72. iv. JOHN L MORGAN, b. 1856, Hardin Co Kentucky; d. 1897, Mirabile Caldwell county Missoiiuri.
73. v. LOUISA MORGAN, b. April 1860, Hardin Co Kentucky; d. 1936.
vi. ELIZABETH G "BETTIE" MORGAN, b. March 16, 1866, Hardin county, KY; m. JOHN T MCNARY, December 24, 1884, Hardin co Kentucky; b. October 02, 1861; d. December 28, 1936.
vii. CHARLES T MORGAN, b. 1870, Elizabethtown, Hardin county, KY; m. ELIZA LUCRETIA BARRY, Hardin co Kentucky.
viii. REV S H MORGAN.
Child of JONAS MORGAN and MARY MILLER is:
ix. ISAIAH5 MORGAN.
33. AMERICA4 GRAY (JOHN3, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born 1831 in Hardin county, KY. She married JOSEPH LYONS.
Child of AMERICA GRAY and JOSEPH LYONS is:
i. JAMES5 LYONS, b. March 04, 1856.
34. NANCY4 REED (ROSANNAH "ROSY"3 GRAY, JONAS2, WILLIAM1) was born September 30, 1821 in Hardin county, KY, and died November 18, 1916 in Hardin county, KY. She married CEPHAS SMITH April 27, 1852 in Hardin co Kentucky, son of WILLIAM SMITH and JANE GRAY. He was born March 01, 1817 in Hardin County, Kentucky, and died January 14, 1892 in Hardin County, Kentucky.
Children of NANCY REED and CEPHAS SMITH are:
i. LAURY B5 SMITH, b. February 14, 1853; d. August 07, 1878; m. ISAIAH MILLER; b. 1846; d. 1937.
ii. JOSEPHUS SMITH, d. Abt. 1912; m. ALLISON UNKNOWN.
Added by Crow on Apr 23, 2010 11:07 PM
|Crow||RE: John Gray|
sorry if the link dont work
Added by Crow on Apr 23, 2010 11:02 PM
|Crow||RE: John Gray|
Added by Crow on Apr 23, 2010 10:56 PM
|Crow||John Gray's family|
i am not sure will look in to it and let you know my grfather was a Gray his father Lonnie Minton Gray and WIFE FANNIE B. WHITWORTH my famley has stones but lots of rocks there at this gray Cemeterie with no names lost to time
he was kin to powells my mother just pass away and she help me on ? now i not sure i will work more on this later
Added by Crow on Apr 23, 2010 8:10 PM
I am transferring the posting for the Chancellors to you; this will allow you to change or add info. about this person. I am related to some of the Chancellors through the Watsons but you may want these.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service