Actions
Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Discussion Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Bob Randolph (#47062887)
 member for 5 years, 10 months, 2 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
No bio available.
 Contact:
or
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 222 Memorials Added
 • 245 Memorials Managed
 • 1 Memorial/week
 • 389 Photos
 • 115 Volunteer Photos Taken
 • 1 Friend
Search Contributor's Records

 
First NameLast Name

Find A Grave Friends
Frances Baker
Messages left for Bob Randolph (56)[Leave Message]
James Coston
Sarah Johnson
Hello Bob,
What I found regarding Sarah has now been posted as have "all" Johnson's that I was able to locate.
Have fun on ur genealogical quest,
Later, James Coston
Added by James Coston on Apr 19, 2013 7:22 PM
James Coston
Sarah Johnson family, Mexia Cem.
Good evening Bob, well I think we have your quest resolved, I just wanted to run this by you before I post my findings.
Here is the layout of the plot from left to right.
Son Robert, Father Robert, (vacant space), Grand daughter then daughter-in-law. All sites are evenly spaced.
I have the ability to witch to determine remains and the vacant space is an Adult Female.
Given there are (5) family members and the only unmarked one is female next to Robert, logic dictates she has been located, just no marker.
I just wanted to get your approval before posting the results.
Later, James Coston
Added by James Coston on Apr 17, 2013 5:45 PM
James Coston
Sarah Johnson, Mexia Cem. (1829-1907)
Morning Bob, I see this request is a few years old and would like to fulfill it for ya but I need a little info. Mexia is my favorite cemetery to stomp around in and the records are 95% intact, unfortunately, she falls into the other 5%, not listed. My question, there are 38 Johnsons listed. If U can give a family member of her's or an associate, I may be able to narrow it down and locate her marker. There are 5,000 + markers and I actually walked the whole place way back when but that's not gonna happen again any time soon, HA !!! Any assistance that U can provide will be acted upon.
Later, James Coston
Added by James Coston on Mar 25, 2013 8:05 AM
gone_fishing - unless_you_email
RE: Sarah Otis Wightman
Love those acknowledgements. Went back and added a plot photo to Sarah's memorial, along with photos of Henry H., Frank B. and Elma. The glare off Henry's stone was too much to deal with, and Elma's stone is covered by a stone on an adjacent plot. These four comprised all of the stones on the plot. hope that helps. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

-Charles
Added by gone_fishing - unless_you... on Oct 06, 2012 8:35 PM
Jeannine Litty
Related
Hi, my name is Jeannine and I've been a member on Ancestry.com for awhile. when searching thru some records I ran across this. my great grandmother's name is Hazel Drake, hre mothers name is flora Drake (Spencer), her fathers name is augustus Spencer. do you think we are related?? i'm living in San diego and have'nt been back to San Bernardino in a long time. if we are related, could you let me know at

Sincerely,
Jeannine
Added by Jeannine Litty on May 21, 2012 8:24 PM
MLF
RE: Julia Seed
No, I am not related. There are duplicate listings for the Seeds so I requested that mine be removed by the administrators, but I noted that mine had the plot number and yours did not so I figured I would forward you the info. Thanks for adding it.
Added by MLF on May 03, 2012 8:48 AM
Goldeneagle
Harrell
You posted a picture on A.L. Harrell memorial.
That picture had two other names on it.
Memorials have been made for them.
If you do not have that picture will you thansfer the one to these?

Dolly Baker Harrell # 83513668
William M. Harrell # 64925853

Many thanks,
Goldeneagle
Added by Goldeneagle on Jan 16, 2012 9:15 AM
Cynthia Holt Rankins
RE: Jettie Wigley
your welcome
Added by Cynthia Holt Rankins on Jun 29, 2011 11:02 AM
Henry Webber
Josephine Davis Bauer
Thanks so very much for the tombstone photo for Josephine Vaughan Davis Bauer. I appreciate you taking the photo and adding it to her Memorial.
Thanks so much, Henry Webber
Added by Henry Webber on Apr 13, 2011 6:57 PM
Patricia Heathcoe
Albert Niccholson Land
Thank you for taking the picture for me. I live in Florida but have alot of Family ties in Norfolk and surrounding area. Could you tell me who the others are with him. You a Lewis headstone with him. Would that be his wife?
Added by Patricia Heathcoe on Apr 12, 2011 9:44 PM
[View all messages...]
 

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service