Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Community Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Shirley Zimmerman (#47029472)
 member for 7 years, 2 months, 26 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
No bio available.
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 98 Memorials Added
 • 144 Memorials Managed
 • 20 Photos
 • 40 Photo Requests
Messages left for Shirley Zimmerm... (14)[Leave Message]
Rachel Conley
Joseph George in Forty Fort Cemetery
Hi there. I fulfilled your request for Joseph George, but did not see a stone for his wife. His stone has fallen over and so if she is located on the back, there is no way I can get to it. Maybe you can send the cemetery a request to have the stone set back up.
Added by Rachel Conley on May 23, 2015 8:06 PM
E Hilbert
RE: Katharine Dauth Bell
No, we're related through her father, Herman Dauth, who was my mother-in-law's 1st cousin (or half-first cousin, since his father had 3 wives and 3 families).

Added by E Hilbert on May 05, 2015 5:07 PM
E Hilbert
Katharine Dauth Bell
Thanks for the nudge. I'm in the process of going through the family files and updating everyone. Katharine is actually a first cousin, once removed. I think my husband is related to practically everyone who lived in Berks County! Guess that happens when your family has lived somewhere since the early 1700s.

So many relatives, so little time...

Thanks again,
Added by E Hilbert on May 05, 2015 2:43 PM
Kim Kimler
RE: Josiah Warner
Thank you for sending the obituary. It has been added to his memorial.
Added by Kim Kimler on Nov 14, 2014 8:08 PM
OJ Taylor
Charles Zimmerman
Then Charles Zimmerman you have at Dotson is he the husband of Alma Havard?
Added by OJ Taylor on Oct 18, 2014 12:06 PM
Kenneth E. Horn
Alvin Elmo Dennis

Sorry to trouble you again, but the calculation for both of Elmo's parents still has not been made.

Would you correct the Findagrave # for his father as #61678097 (Alvin), and his mother #92527673 (Bessie).
Added by Kenneth E. Horn on Jun 15, 2014 11:48 PM
Kenneth E. Horn
Alvin Elmo & Raymond Jack
Thank you in advance for you help. Did you receive my e-mail message asking for several additions to Alvin Elmo Dennis and his son Raymond Jack Dennis who are buried in Flatwoods?

Elmo has not got his mother and father tied to his memorial, so his sibling information does not calculate, and his son Jackie does not have his mother and father's number assigned to his profile either, so there is no tie shown there either.

I talked with Margaret Sue Dennis-Sowder (daughter and sister to these two loved ones) and mentioned this error.

Would you please correct the profile or relinquish these two to my account. I am related and have set up enumerable connecting accounts in our family.

Thank you again.
Added by Kenneth E. Horn on Jun 09, 2014 10:40 PM
Rejeana Thompson
Christine Dennie (duplicate entries)
While looking up my father's sister, I notice she had two entries in 'find a grave' and I wasn't certain whom to contact to correct. I saw your name - so hopefully you can determine the best course of action.
Your information is linked to memorial # 62200172 and Old Joseph's info is linked to memorial 92529804.
I hope this information is of help to you.
Added by Rejeana Thompson on Jan 06, 2014 12:47 PM
RE: Reuben Zimmrman
I have no idea about the parentage of Reuben. This is not a person in my family tree, just a stone that I photographed because of the last name which is in my tree.
Added by toprich on Aug 25, 2013 9:55 AM
Donnie Ruyle
Alvin Clark Dennis
Shirley: Thank you for connecting Alvin to his parents. You are one of the top 10% that will add information. The other 90% will not.
Added by Donnie Ruyle on Apr 26, 2013 3:35 PM
[View all messages...]

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service