|Deidre Saladin-Cole (#46988922)|
| || member for 5 years, 1 month, 27 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|Saladin of course .. Harold Saladin is my grandpa !|
i've since added my Dad Roger Saladin who was the son too Harold and my moms mom Ruth Gregory .. more to come as i get the info on other family members
I've never thought wandering thru a grave yard would be so much fun .. Taking pic's and looking for the "treasure" is a rush .. in taking my first few pic's I have learned
1. wear good shoes .. flip flops dont cut it
2. Take another set of batteries
3. Maps are our friends
4. pack a lunch .. some of these yards are HUGE!!
5. stop and look .. so much history in each of the stones you pass .. so many lives .. each with a story ..
6. I have decided i want my stone to tell more than my name .. I want a story attached too mine
7. Make friends with the caretaker .. * thanks DRWS* that is a good one
8. Talk to the funeral homes and monument places in order to find the grave sites * DRWS*
Enjoy your hunt and remember to stop and say hello as you wander thru each grave .. you are passing up someones mom or dad .. friend or family
|Messages left for Deidre Saladin-... (59)||[Leave Message]|
I Want to Thank you for all the Blue Photo's
|Grace Flory||Claude S. Blue|
I Have him born 16 Oct. 1876.
|Tom Rhineberger||RE: Shaeffer's|
Thank you very much!
|Tom Rhineberger||RE: Mary E Shaeffer|
Thank you very much!! I have added a memorial for her husband Jacob and requested a photo. I am checking on John and I'll get him added as soon as I track him down. Thanks again!!
|Grace Flory||RE: Clara Blue|
No, Not that I know of. Are you making a memorial for Claude Blue?
Thank you very much for you efforts. I looked at the photos and they definitely got a good spot.
|Chris Thomas||Lemuel Boothman|
Thank you very, very much for the photos. You mentioned two other graves - what are the names on the stones? Thank you!
Thank you, but there isn't any hurry.
Thank you for the photo. However, I cannot read it because it is so small and not a close up. I was hoping to use the photo to get the DOB for her husband Lavon, but I can't read the headstone.
|Steve Saxon||James Myers|
Hello Deidre , Thank you for the grave photo of James Myers . With Kind Regards , Steve
|[View all messages...]|
Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer