|Floral Designer (#46924849)|
| || member for 8 years, 10 months, 2 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
MY Mom 2005 & Dad 1997|
My Little Soul Mates :o)
What a Great Lhasa Apso and His Brother Boots (the Cat)
Tai 2007 &
Sorry to have to ask, but...
***Please don't take my photos and claim them as your own work***
Allow me to post them on the memorials.
***For ANCESTRY TREE'S .. you have MY Permission,
To used MY Photo's as long as you give
Credit to the Person who took them
***All TRANSFERS will be done by Find A Grave Rules****ONLY***
The Greatness of a Nation can be Judged
by the Way its Animals Are Treated." (Gandhi)
My Family : Collins/Peters of South Boston Ma. & Philly, Pa.
Knouse of Western Pa.
The Mische Family Mn. and Il.
The Busch Family Ohio and Utah
Keep hearing a voice that says,
"Grieve Not For Me"
Remember the best times,the laughter the songs,
The good life I lived where I was strong.
Continue my heritage, I'm counting on you
Keep smiling and surely the sun will
My mind is at ease, my soul is at rest,
Remembering all now, I was truly blessed.
Continue traditions, no matter how small
Go on with your life, don't stare at the wall.
I miss you all dearly, so keep up your chin
Until the day comes, when we're together again.
One Nation Under God ~ May It Ever Be!
|Find A Grave Friends|
A Daughter of t..., a mommy mouse, Algernon and Co..., Ann Garczynski, Ann H., Annie Mc, anton, Barbara Hammons..., Bernadette Taci..., bill, Blair, Bob Speckman, bren A., bridget bradley, brooke2, C.L. Panagopulo..., Cally, carmen pacheco, Charleen Mullen..., Charlene Coe, G..., [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Floral Designer (2498)||[Leave Message]|
|gwtwqueenie||Love the Family Pictures|
Dear Barb ~
Hope all is well with you and yours. It has been a while since I've stopped to say hello.
I see all the wonderful treasures you found ~ they are terrific. Finding old family photos to us is like winning the lottery!
Love all your loved one's memorials and their beautiful bios. You have truly honored them.
Take care dear friend ~ Happy Spring ~ Clair
|MMencel||RE: Transfer Request|
Thank you so very much, Floral Designer.
Added by MMencel on May 18, 2016 3:47 PM
Thank you so much for the photo! It's taken me a long time to track down my great grandmother and I'm happy to know where she rests.
|Bronx Cop||Old St. Raymond's|
I have completed sections 1 through 9. I am about 90% done with section 10. And I have already photographed the remaining 10%. I did a very small part of section 15. The only reasons that there would be a stone in these finished sections that I did not photograph: A) Last name only (which I would have skipped), or B) too worn for me to figure out what it says.
Thank you for out for the transfer, have a great day!
|M P||RE: Catalano. At St Raymond's|
Thank you. It is all set now.
Added by M P on May 12, 2016 6:02 PM
|Scrib & Barb Kelly||Walter Loftus. Ferncliff Cemetery|
Thank you for giving me the information about calling Ferncliff. I have received the location of his burial site and I am going to re-request a photo. Thank you!
|HL Phillips||RE: Klein|
Sure I'll take the transfer on the Kleins. Thank you again
Thank you Barb for the grave photos for Anna and Martin Klein. The cemetery told me there were 3 plots and 2 used. I guess that's why there is the gap between the stones. Anna's death date was December 9th 1952 if you wanted to add that. I really appreciate all your effort! You and your iPad did a great job, the photos were perfect.
|James Straub||RE: DATE OF DEATH|
Thank you for responding so fast!
|[View all messages...]|