|One from many (#46850525)|
| || member for 8 years, 19 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|June 2014: I am back from a much needed break. I currently am working on a pile of requests. Please be patient. I hope to have everything done by the 15th. Once again, if you want a transfer please keep in mind the findagrave mission and its policy on transfers. I hope you have an excellent summer celebrating life, family and all things good!|
- Findagrave allows 30 days for responses to requests. Sometimes it takes me a bit longer. Please be patient.
- Spam requests will be deleted without being read. Example: sending the same correction every single day for the same memorial eight days in a row.
- Swearing in emails/outright rudeness is not acceptable EVER!
- If I've duplicated one of your memorials...I apologize. Please send me a request and I'll verify the creation dates then take the appropriate action.
- I do not transfer memorials to hoarders. Example: You've created 2 memorials but you manage 800. Also findagrave policy stipulates that unless you have significant updates to make to the memorials - transfers are not required.
- Do not send a thousand word biography. I read through all requests to make sure nothing offensive or graphic goes onto the memorial page. Long bio requests take too much time. Instead, consider sending the source information and I'll gladly add that to the bio section. For instance, "Professor Howell wins AAA Award. Reno News, 18 Nov 1950, page 7."
- Lately I've noticed a number of requests to transfer memorials to cemeteries that do not exist. Please verify the existence of the cemetery before making such a request. Note that many cemeteries undergo several name chanegs throughout the years and while it may be one name on the dc it may currently be something completely different.
- DC#'s refer back to the death certificate. These are mainly from the Missouri State Board of Health. You can view a scan of the original death certificate by visiting the Missouri Secretary of State website. You can search their database by this number.
| Contributions to|
Find A Grave
15,264 Memorials Added
15,080 Memorials Managed
764 Virtual Flowers
20 Fame Ratings
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service