|Marianne Peters (#46846810)|
| || member for 10 years, 2 months, 14 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for Marianne Peters (1)||[Leave Message]|
|Mark Maxwell||Moving entries|
In the future, (not saying this situation will ever occur again), if you need to move an entry from one cemetery to another, it is very simple.
1. click on the Burial: [Edit] button
2. be sure Cemetery burial has a blue dot to the left and click on (continue)
3. click and drag over the cemetery name to highlight it and then type in the new name. (Don't worry if only a portion of the name shows)
4. click on (search for the cemetery)
5. Pick your cemetery name from the list and click on [Save Changes}
"Everything" is then moved to the new cemetery and automatically removed from the original cemetery. Now your entry still reflects its original submission date which gives your entry priority of any duplicates that may now exist in the new cemetery.
I added the family links to Louis's parents and wife, however I forgot to add the plot location. Please add the plot location as: Sec. 3N, Row 4.
I have now deleted my duplicate entry.
Thank you for helping make Zion/ZUMC cemeteries as accurate as possible.