|Ann Blasius||Verda and Elmer Fisk|
Thank you for setting up the memorial for the Fisks. If Elmer and Verda Fisk are not related to you I would appreciate it if you would transfer them to me. They are my husband's Aunt and Uncle. I would like to add information and link them to the rest of the family,
#15573367 Elmer L. Fisk
# 15573373 Verda B. Fisk
|A. Howard||Era Smith, South Colon Cemetery (next to Michael Smith?)|
Hi, Joann, I hope you are well. I found a death index record for a child of Michael and Susan Smith and wondered if you had seen a child's grave next to Michael's tall headstone in the South Colon Cemetery. Era was born in 1873 and died in Oct. 1878 of scarlet fever. I think he'd probably be buried next to his father. Get back to me whenever you can. Take care and thanks.
|Lynne Ream||Are you inactive now|
Hi, I left an addition per the edit tab in Oct 2012 and it has not been done. Are you now inactive. If so I wish you the best if it is for health reasons.
|Kathy Line||Wooster Family|
My name is Kathy and I am a fellow graver. I an writing to let you know Gilbert was born in 1831 in Newbury, Geauga Co., Ohio, and died in Burr Oak, St. Joseph Co., Michigan. He had 7 known children:
1. David (last Res. in Burr Oak)B. abt. 1865
2. James Alvin b. 15 Aug. 1867 In Bethel, Branch Co., Mi. Wife Mary Agnes Harrison b. Mar 1872 in Ohio, d. 1947 in Branch Co., Mi. East Gilead Cem., F.A.G. # 88519873. James was a blacksmith. M. in 1891, Branch Co., Mi. They had 6 children.
3. Benjamin Franklin 30 Sept 1871 in Mich., 24 Aug 1902, in Hudson, Lenawee Co., Mi. Lakeview Cem., Hillsdale, Hillsdale Co., Mi. F.A.G. # 43288522.
4. Lewis 5 Jan. 1874 Jackson, Jackson Co., Mi. 21 April 1966 in Parma, Jackson Co., Mi. wife Nancy Warren Yeomans ( this was Nancy's 3rd marriage) 14 Dec. 1894 Wayne Co., Mi. 20 June 1984 Jackson, Jackson Co., Mi.
5. Welcome Clyde 11 Aug. 1877 Nottawa, Isabella Co., Mi., 8 Sept. 1954 Jackson, Jackson Co., Mi.
6. Charlotte 1870 Ohio
7. Charles 20 Dec 1880 Mi., 21 Jan 1909 Hillsdale, Hillsdale Co., Mi., Lakeview Cem., Hillsdale, Hillsdale Co., Mi. F.A.G. # 43288591. There also was a Daniel buried on the family sight at lakeview that I am still checking on.
If this is not a member of your family and or you do not want to copy this, you can transfer to me if you wish. Gilbert and Mary Walters Wooster are my 2 great grand Aunt and Uncle thru Mary. Have a great day and thanks for all your work on Find a grave! Kathy
|A. Howard||Michael Smith #14358163|
Michael Smith, born in PA in 1838 and died January 18th, 1875 in MI while logging was my ggg-grandfather. I wondered if you would mind transferring his memorial to me, since I would like very much to write his bio and include the story of his service to our country during the Civil War as well as the story of his family. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much. Sincerely, A. Howard