|Pat Ault (#46550168)|
| || member for 14 years, 3 months, 10 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|Originally from Ohio, my ancestors are mostly in the Mercer County area (my mother) and Perry County (my father.) I research genealogy a great deal including Roebuck, Dull, Abram, Edwards, Davis, Tomlinson, and others.|
Adams Hines Cemetery
New Straitsville, Perry, ...
Tomlinson Cemetery, Merce...
|Messages left for Pat Ault (6)||[Leave Message]|
|Dave Davidson||RE: Adams and Hines|
Thank you some much for the transfers, Pat! I really appreciate it. The family bible I inherited has the names of several of the people buried in that forgotten little cemetery, and I'm glad to know someone with such close ties to the area. I'm sure I'll think of more questions! Thanks again... Dave
I have made a note on the memorial page that the name may be Fielden. However it is Find A Grave's policy to list as the headstone spells.
Added by baack40 on Nov 23, 2014 7:21 PM
|Mike Dearbaugh||Guy Archer #23333542|
Seriously, I have him linked to the correct parents. I have no control over whether Find A Grave states that he is a full, half, quarter or eighth of a son. Please stop sending me msgs about things I have no control over.
|Mike Dearbaugh||Nellie Archer #77239026|
I am not sure why you contacted me about Nellie Archer other than confusion. The only way a memorial can be linked to their parents is for the person maintaining that memorial for the child, does the linking. I do not maintain either memorials for child or parent. YOU maintain the memorial for the parent the child is linked to. You might contact the owner of the memorial for Nellie Archer, which I am not.
|Pat Ault||Adams Hines Cem. Bowling Grn KY|
Change of email address for Patricia Ault, previously email@example.com. Now you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added by Pat Ault on Sep 13, 2010 2:11 AM
|Dave Davidson||Adams and Hines|
I have some ancestors at Adams Hines Cemetery in Bowling Green, KY that you've added to the findagrave.com website. Thank you very much for adding their memorial pages. I would like to request that you transfer them to me, so I can add bios, family links, etc. If you are also a descendant, than please keep the ownership of their memorial pages.
Here are the names:
1. Nancy (Hines) Adams (1800-1834) - Find A Grave Memorial# 6748706 (my g-g-g-grandmother).
2. John Hines (1771-1853) - Find A Grave Memorial# 6748715 (my g-g-g-g-grandfather).
3. Sally Hines (1779-1819) - Find A Grave Memorial# 6748716 (my g-g-g-g-grandmother).
4. Henry Ann Wiley (1822-1897) - Find A Grave Memorial# 6748725 (Nancy [Hines] Adams' sister, my g-g-g-grandaunt).
5. Chester W. Wiley - (1824-1911) - Find A Grave Memorial# 6748724 (Henry Ann's first husband).
6. William Adams (1821-1845) - Find A Grave Memorial# 6748708 (Henry Ann's 2nd husband?).
7. Ino C. Wiley (1858-1866) - Find A Grave Memorial# 6748726 (child of Henry Ann Wiley).
8. John C. Wiley (1858-1866) - Find A Grave Memorial# 6748727 (child of Henry Ann Wiley).
Numbers 1-3 are the most important to me, but if you are not a descendant, I'd be happy to take all 8. Thank you very much!