|Have A Heart (#46922274)|
| || member for 7 years, 7 months, 24 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|1) How many emails do YOU want to get daily? THINK before sending twenty in one day......|
2) Being RUDE or DEMANDING ....will probably not work out for you
3) Saying you want info added but refusing to provide it THE 1ST TIME
4)Multiple requests for the same person-HOW ABOUT SENDING ONE SAC; and if I link the husband to his wife do you REALLY think you need to send one asking for the wife linked to the husband....think about it.
5) Copy and paste obits or bio's from other sites....not happening.
Have consideration for others. If you have bulk items such as family links or plot numbers if you send a SAC for one and let me know you have multiple requests, I would be happy to set aside time to do those. Fifty SAC are not necessary and against policy.
If you did not receive your correction or transfer, it means that:
1) The transfer was not in guidelines-Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, your spouse's family are not within guidelines and will be transferred or not at my discretion.
2) You did not provide your relationship.
3) You did not cite the source of your info for the correction. (See Find a Grave FAQ -"Provided the information is accurate")
4) Include source of your information for family links. I do not add links if your soul purpose is to randomly link folks based on their last name.
5) Middle names and maiden name additions, again I request a source.
6) You have asked me to post a copywrite protected Obituary etc, which is against policy. Try formatting the info into an original bio and I will be happy to post it.
7) Guilt trips, insults and threats as well as dupers and thieves -reported and ignored.
8) You made multiple requests for the same page repeatedly in a 30 day period, thus backing up others requests.
9) I do oldest requests 1st.
10) You are habitual requester (see FAQ. I do not do bulk surname requests nor do I transfer because you consider a cemetery yours.)
11) You have been given transfers in the past and deleted them---against Find a Grave policy.
12) You have used any of my copywrite photos or anyone else to create a duplicate or to place on another memorial-you will be denied, and reported.
13) You have created a duplicate and want me to delete mine. Use the SAC for additions and corrections. Your duplicate will be reported and your SAC asking/admitting you duplicated will be forwarded.
14) It's lost in cyberspace-resend after 30 days, if you sent me five and you see I did four please inquire as to the missing correction/transfer
15) You were previously denied a transfer request. No means no.
|Messages left for Have A Heart (127)||[Leave Message]|
Thank you for drawing my attention to the Mary Mathews/Preston Memorial duplicate. When I put it in the cemetery there was none that caught my attention. It has been removed.
Thank you for those members who keep Find A Grave as free of duplicates whenever and wherever possible. In the case of James and Mary Mathews, mine are not duplicates within Find A Grave that I can find. There are dozens of James and Mary's in PA and OH but those that you cited as duplicates (#21339543-2007 and #28837517-2008) are Not from my family.
Thank you once again....Tunie
Added by Tunie on Feb 10, 2015 1:10 PM
|John N||John McCoy 138105649|
I need some conformation that Clara Maish McCoy is John's Mother.
John McCoy is a common name.
Added by John N on Jan 23, 2015 9:54 AM
|Jack Martin||Susanna Cortwright Stonehocker|
Do you have a copy of the death notice mentioned in Memorial #138631000? If so, could you post it or send it to me? Thanks.
|CindyS||RE: Helen Marie Vorhees Brach|
It is hard to say where the dates came from. I transcribed this cemetery from Jefferson County Cemetery files. I used to go by the information folks gave me via edit to change information. To many were wrong, so I am now asking for verification. If the dates are wrong please confirm via email the actual dates.
I cannot help you regarding her photo, you will have to contact the contributor that added it.
The Brach children or the Brewers I know nothing about other then what has been added.
Sorry I couldn't be more help. Cindy
Added by CindyS on Jan 11, 2015 7:00 AM
|Carolyn Wickens||Cynthia J Emery|
Please review Cynthia Emery's memorial in Bluff View Cemetery in Vermillion, South Dakota. Was there more to the bio than what you sent to me? All I received was "w/o Elma Emery who died at the base hospital in Virginia 30 Oct 1864".
|Richard Culler||Mary Amoker Ferguson|
Thanks for pointing the mistake out, it is corrected now. Take Care, Richard
|HALL LOVING GENEALOGY||James Henry Obney Sr|
Information obtained from family member I am working on their tree for. I sent an update on birth date and death date. Above is his full name as well. Information can be found on my family tree on Ancestry.com. Thanks for all you do here on Find A Grave!
|sandra wells||RE: Francis McGuire|
the francis McGuire buried in Miller-McGuire
cemetery is my 4th great grandfather.
and there is more than 3 Francis's buried in
Who are you related thru?
|Charlene Adams||RE: Margaret Elizabeth Thomas Dodds|
Of course, Marilyn. I'll just need to look for it tomorrow. I didn't find it on my Ancestry page but it must be somewhere. She is my great grand aunt.
Checked out Eloy Memorial Park and the only Hester there is Hester C. Cavin. Same birth and death year, same birth date. I checked in Casa Grande and Coolidge with no Hester Brown's listed there either. Any suggestions?
Talk at me later,
Added by Bob on Oct 31, 2014 5:49 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service