|Jenean Hamilton (#46846305)|
| || member for 8 years, 10 months, 18 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I became interested in our family history as a direct result of the avid interest of my mother and oldest sister. My life has become enriched by this desire to know where I came from. Thanks mom and sis!|
I truly enjoy Find A Grave and the Find A Grave community. This growing group of volunteers is so willing to help other researchers!
I am very willing to add to and correct any of the memorials I manage and will do so as quickly as possible. Please help me out by making suggestions through each memorial's EDIT button. This makes it much easier to locate the correct memorial to make the recommended additions and corrections. It will also make certain that I see the request. Requests made through member page messages can get missed.
FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS - the website below has some great tips on photographing headstones, it is a worthwhile read - check it out.
Briefly - some Do's and Don'ts
- do use reflected light to photograph hard to read stones (use a mirror or other reflective surface)
- do get down to eye level with the stone
- do fill the viewfinder with the stone
- do take some close ups and some photos showing the entire stone
- do use only distilled water and soft wood utensil (bamboo or popsicle stick) to gently remove lichens
- do use soft natural bristle brushes
- don't use chalk, flour, shaving cream, graphite, etc. to read stones (these can damage and/or stain the stone).
- don't do rubbings as the pressure can damage the stone and/or break the stone off
- don't use soaps, vinegar, club soda, bleach, or cleaning solutions of any kind
- don't use wire brushes, sharp metal objects, knives, nail files, etc.
|Messages left for Jenean Hamilton (570)||[Leave Message]|
|Cynthia Claytonroberts||Buehlers, Johnsons, Blumers, and|
I could probably spend the rest of the night, uhmm morning?, before-the-sun-comes-up-time, just looking at all the beautiful pictures. Thank you.
|JSOrorke||RE: Lois Hime|
I've noted on her memorial page that her grave is unmarked. I appreciate your going back out to get the photo.
Added by JSOrorke on Apr 27, 2015 5:35 PM
Added by JSOrorke on Apr 27, 2015 4:33 PM
Sorry this has taken me so long to get back to you!
I sincerely want to Thank You for all the photo's you have taken of the Zweifel family. They are my husbands relatives. Your volunteer work does not go with out our sincere gratitude.
|Michael Stanley Klimczak||RE: Lester Huffman|
It's my pleasure, Jenean.
|Roger Ripley||Jennie M Harding Thompson|
Thanks, again, for taking this photo for our family. We greatly appreciate it. Hope it wasn't too difficult to find since she was buried with her first husband. Roger
Thanks for taking her photo for me
Added by Don on Apr 19, 2015 11:25 AM
|Janet Reasoner||George & Helen Bradford|
Thank you very much for taking the pictures of George & Helen. It is greatly appreciated.
thank you great to see family stone
thank you for the stone . huggett is my mothers family
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service