|John Dowdy (#47791572)|
| || member for 1 year, 7 months, 27 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|I live in Aberdeen Maryland.|
Amateur genealogist and historian.
Thanks to all that have provided grave photo's,
Memorial transfers and Biographical information.
This is a great resource. Thanks to all.
8th Air Force Sources
"The Mighty Eighth War Diary" by Roger Freeman
American battle monuments commission.
USAAFDATA American Air Forces lives lost during WW2
|Messages left for John Dowdy (178)||[Leave Message]|
|Alan Lathrop||Robert Cotey|
Thank you for all of the information on Robert. This is only a cenotaph but I have added the story in hopes that others will see it.
Alan Lathrop, Bristol VT
|Ellece||James Edward Lassetter|
Thank you so very much for this additional information. I was not aware of the East Coast Memorial.
Are you related?
Added by Ellece on Dec 02, 2013 6:15 AM
|Donnie Ruyle||Lester Carl Frogge|
John: Thank you for adding the information. You are one of the top 10%. The other 90% will not do so.
Thank you for the Bailey Transfers and thank you for taking the time to documents their information!
Added by Sheryll on Nov 30, 2013 2:33 PM
|Karen Mickel Bennett||Henry Adams|
John -- Thank you for taking the time to send such interesting information to add to Henry's memorial. It is wonderful working with Find A Grave people who contribute additional information for memorials for future generations. Appreciate hearing from you.
|Russ Pickett||Charles Wachter|
Thanks for the transfer John. He's been added to my listing.
Thanks My Friend,
( He is also noted on the above webpage )
|Pat Gillespie||Martin Free|
John, thank you so much for that wonderful info, I have added it. I'm always so glad to see how things just seem to come together! Regards.
Thank you John for the transfer of Clayton Perry.
Added by D.Carter on Nov 15, 2013 6:53 PM
|ShaneO||Ackerman not Ackernnan|Added by ShaneO on Nov 12, 2013 8:23 AM
|svanwyk||TSGT Alfred Ramones|
I transferred his page to you. I hadn't had the chance to work on his page. If you find others, I'll be glad to transfer those.
Added by svanwyk on Nov 08, 2013 1:14 PM
|[View all messages...]|