|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 1 month, 20 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, Denise, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1195)||[Leave Message]|
|Margaret Barylski||Thank you|
Thank you very much for the photos of the markers for George Brown and his wife Dorothy McGrail that you posted on Monday from Saint Joseph's cemetery.
In a perfect world I would have photos of everyone in my tree. Not even close but at least I am trying to get one for every veteran.
I really appreciate it.
Margaret Murtagh Barylski
Find A Grave Memorial# 99163041
Thanks Rick. Answers the question about the contributors submitted info and on the online PDF info. The headstone shot proves the contributor was correct. I have updated the note on the memorial to note the PDF difference.
Added by Patrick on Oct 28, 2014 11:40 AM
Rick, thank you for going out of your way to take pictures of my cousin's grave. I appreciate it!!
Rosemary Grehl Stein
Thank you so much for responding to my photo request for Jonathan Atwood and Dolly. They were my 5 greats grandparents.
Added by Cnn on Oct 25, 2014 10:06 PM
|PaminPA||Lebanon Luthern Cemetary in Loysville, PA|
I am looking at the photo requests to get out and start photographing them. I'm seeing a set of 3 numbers with - in; is there an actual plot of the cemetary or is that for your own reference?
Added by PaminPA on Oct 24, 2014 5:08 AM
|Deidre Badker||RE: James Orrin Maley|
That's OK. My husband's father's mother was a Carothers....a sister to Josie Maley.
|Lisa Solberg||RE: Mary Jane Comeau Ashford in Valley Cemetery|
Thank you so much Rick. Great pictures! Such a shame. they had at least 12 children. You would have thought the kids would have pitched in for a stone, but I don't know enough about this side of the family yet to form a real opinion. Hopefully I'll be able to get a clearer picture with some more digging!
|JabberJest||RE: Raymond E Stanley Marker Photo|
Thanks a lot for taking the photo of the Marker for Raymond Stanley. I will be updating his memorial page at http://www.virtualwall.org/ds/StanleyRE01a.htm along with adding links to the other 10 men from his company killed in action that day. I like your photo use policy and agree with you. Thanks
|Lisa Solberg||RE: Henry Ashford /Pine Grove, Manchester, NH|
Good Day! How elegantly you describe a 'paupers grave'! Thank you for taking the time to try to find Henry for me. Yes, I would like a photo of the section and of the map like you offered. It's probably the most I'm going to get! I was wondering why he wasn't buried with his wife but she died first and 'not having funds' is probably one of the reasons. So I think you solved a mystery for me!
Thank you so much!
|Lauren Marie Westgate Hargrave||Thank You|
Thanks a million for the photo of Charlotte Hilchey Butterfield's headstone!
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service