| || member for 7 years, 6 months, 22 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, I do a whole database search for a prior listing. It is just as easy, and takes no more time than just cemetery searches only.
• Duplicates can happen due to first-created entries (especially including ones with Unknown/Incorrect disposition) being missed, or ignored intentionally.
• I do NOT have the attitude of "Yay, I win, you lose, I found the grave first". If I find correct disposition information for an existing entry, I send it to the memorial manager. In the spirit of sharing, that is the polite and proper thing to do.
❷ TRANSFER REQUESTS
• Out-of-Guidelines transfer requests are no longer being honored or acknowledged, as of Sunday, July 17, 2011, due to a really bad experience with another "contributor".
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father ❤ was a World War II combat vet, and I couldn't be more proud of him!
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS, AND I DO NOT HAVE A SANCTIMONIOUS ATTUTUDE ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me, public or private!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages have a HINT of being:
✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful ✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Hateful ✔Immature ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Pushy ✔Rude ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
(all of which came from one certain "contributor"),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased was never married, the surname goes in the Last Name field ONLY. The Maiden Name field is only for married individuals who took their spouse's Last Name.
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, then click one of the options under "Suggest a correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter Bio/SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on ANY of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• Please state your source(s) when sending me additional information
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., carl bensoncarl, Cherry Reynolds..., Chris Wilcox, Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (815)||[Leave Message]|
|Dr. James M. Owston||RE: Greetings|
Sorry about the delay. I've been very busy. I have added you as a friend. Happy 2016.
Find A Grave Memorial# 132373869
|Robert Abney||Ance Anderson Abner|
Can you give me the burial location of Ance Anderson Abner? He was a brother to Dan Abner #70206143. Thanks for your work.
Looks like someone has duplicated your Cecil Lynn Eason, Sr memorial. The Copy is Find A Grave Memorial# 104033299 made about 2 years after your memorial was made. All in the same cemetery...
Added by G White on Jan 21, 2016 7:41 AM
Find A Grave Memorial# 152139533
Find A Grave Memorial# 59814495
|David Oxford||re: Kenny Phillips|
Transfer completed. If you see more of your kin, in line or shirttail, just let me know.
|Chris Wilcox||Merry Christmas to you too!|
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well! It was very uplifting to see your message -- I'm just getting over a bout with a stomach bug that has pretty much wiped me out the past couple of days. I hope that your holiday season is bringing you joy and happiness. More genealogy to do in 2016!
Hi thank you Kathy! Same to you. If you need anything just let me know.. :-)
|Sarah Johnson||RE: Greetings|
Thank you, Kathy! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that you will have a Happy New Year. Thanks for remembering me. I have not been as active on Find a Grave this past year, but still check in from time to time.
|[View all messages...]|