| || member for 6 years, 1 month, 11 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, please search THOROUGHLY to see if a record has already been added. ORIGINAL creations can likely be found by a general search (which takes no longer than a cemetery search), using NAMES and ANY KNOWN DATES.
• If I find burial/cremation/correct cemetery information for an EXISTING, FIRST-CREATED, ORIGINAL memorial, I do the polite thing, and write to that memorial manager, and give them the information, instead of creating a duplicate memorial, and then having the gall to expect them to remove "their duplicate".
❷ TRANSFER GUIDELINES / REQUESTS
• If your Transfer Request falls outside of the Guidelines, I once considered each on an individual basis (as a courtesy), but I have discontinued that because of a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, NO OUT-OF-GUIDELINES TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED (that especially includes requests where no family connection is claimed at all).
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father was a World War II combat vet, having served in the ...
~ United States Army
~ 82nd Airborne Division
~ 325th Glider Infantry Regiment
~ Company A
~ First Battalion
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• My personal policy is to notify the BU memorial manager if I find disposition info, and just delete any duplicate I might have made by accident.
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• And please do not suggest that I "review the FAQs", as we are all human, and mistakes are made. I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful ✔Falsely Accusatory
✔Harassing ✔Nasty ✔Rude ✔Slanderous
(all of which I experienced from one particular "contributor" on Wednesday, June 19, 2013),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
❺ NAMING CONVENTIONS
• If the deceased female was never married, the surname still belongs in the Last Name field, NOT in the Maiden Name field."
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click "Suggest A Correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details. information, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Please make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• STATE YOUR SOURCE(S) WHEN SENDING ME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (637)||[Leave Message]|
|Dominique Potier||Roy Kouski|
|Bryan S. Godfrey||RE: Lennon Alfred|
OK, thanks. I'll check to see what has been added. He was my grandmother's first cousin, so that exceeds the close relative guidelines.
|Dominique Potier||RE: Thank You!|
If one day you will open a 325GIR webpage I can share with you my 325GIR exell roster .
|Dominique Potier||Wesley KO|
|Charlotte Smith Muir||RE: Don Pardo (#134559165)|
Thank you kindly, however, the bio determination, has not been made. So, I believe I will stick around until such determination. But, thank you again!
|Jill Nelson||lillie e duehning 1891-1919|
made correction. Are you related? She is my ex husbands paternal grandmother. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Kathy for answering my note!
I am unfortunately ON THE COAST-downtown Rehoboth Beach--and boy did we have snow!! Sometimes its a blessing and sometimes? LOL.
I see you too have been having issues with "rudeness"..I accumulated several thousand memorials from findagrave that had belonged to a fallen graver, to fix...guess I have to get a crystal ball, lol, as some are really mixed up, BUT to fix they sometimes take some detailed digging which takes up time. In the meantime, I get rude, arrogant, bizarre notes, edits,emails etc.(why I no longer have an email addy on my page).
Thank you again for the info, every bit helps!
Enjoy the weekend!
Added by gennie on Aug 15, 2014 11:05 PM
Hi thank you for the info, I had started her but we had hurricane issues and power had gone out while I was doing her memorial...I forgot where I had left off when it came back on. HOW is it you Knew the info? Is she a relative? Would you like her transfered?
Added by gennie on Aug 15, 2014 11:24 AM
Thank you so much for the burial information for Vern! I had no idea that his wife decided to have him inurned, it was a nice surprise this morning. Edit has been done. Thanks again,
Added by 天使 on Aug 12, 2014 8:07 AM
|Dominique Potier||Claude V Kanady|
Find A Grave Memorial# 131505536
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service