| || member for 8 years, 6 months, 5 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, I perform a SITE-WIDE SEARCH (one time only) for a prior listing. However, being human like the rest of you, mistakes can happen.
• Duplicates can occur due to first-created entries (especially ones with Unknown/Incorrect disposition) being missed or ignored intentionally!
• I do NOT have the attitude of "Yay, I win, you lose, I found the grave first". If I find correct disposition information for an existing entry, I send it to the memorial manager. In the spirit of sharing, that is the polite and proper thing to do.
❷ TRANSFER REQUESTS
(As of Sunday, July 17, 2011)
• Out-of-Guidelines transfer requests are no longer being honored or acknowledged, due to a really bad experience with another "contributor".
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father ❤ was a World War II overseas combat vet, and I couldn't be more proud of him!
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me, public or private!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATES AS OF WED JUNE 19, 2013, SAT MAY 7, 2016 & SUN MAY 8, 2016 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful ✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Hateful ✔Immature ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Pushy ✔Rude
✔Sanctimonious ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
(these coming from two certain "contributors"),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THOSE "CONTRIBUTORS" WERE!
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased was never married, the surname goes in the Last Name field ONLY. The Maiden Name field is only for married individuals who took their spouse's Last Name.
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, then click one of the options under "Suggest a correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter Bio/SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on ANY of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• Please state your source(s) when sending me additional information
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., carl bensoncarl, Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Chris Wilcox, Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (883)||[Leave Message]|
|Remembered ~*~ Angels||Blessings|
Good evening my dear sweet friend , I hope you did have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year also. Thanks for all that you do ...
|Brenda Reilley Hun||Happy New Year, Kathy!|
Hope 2017 is off to a great start. Have a great day and a great year ahead! Brenda
|ncsearch||Hi and Happy New Year.|
Nice to hear from you. Have tried to send emails during the summer, may have gone to spam file. Hope this finds you doing well.
Added by ncsearch on Dec 30, 2016 12:52 AM
Kathy, Thank you and hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Toni
Added by GrannyT on Dec 28, 2016 10:40 AM
|carl bensoncarl||RE: Greetings|
Hi Kathy, its so good to hear from you again. Things have moved very quickly over that last month or so. But to cut a very long story short I finally made contact with two surviving members of the Higdon family Gary and Barb, and to my delight they still had a great deal of information relating to Francis, like college pictures and military records. Its been a very long journey and thanks to helpful people like you i'm finally getting the results that I was looking for. You take care and talk soon.
|Timothy Shortnacy||RE: Greetings|
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
Hope you & your family had a great Christmas & will have a Blessed New Year.
I will add your name to my Friends list
my computer has been down and I fell & have not felt like working on computer. I cut my right eye ball and my face had 8 stitches in and 4 out on
face so eye is still giving me some trouble
Enough form me
Hello to you too as well, Kathy. Happy (belated) Christmas Greetings and best wishes for a happy, healthy New Year!
Added by Lleeah on Dec 26, 2016 5:51 PM
Hi Kathy! I totally forgot to send out Christmas greetings this year on Findagrave. Thank you for the wishes. Hope your Christmas was wonderful and a Happy New Year to you!
Added by rhondajo on Dec 26, 2016 3:52 PM
Merry Christmas to you too, Kathy!
Added by jean on Dec 26, 2016 3:11 PM
|[View all messages...]|