| || member for 6 years, 6 months, 10 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, please search THOROUGHLY to see if a prior entry with that name has already been added. If it would help, try doing a general search, leaving off location(s).
• I do NOT have the attitude of "YAY, I WIN, YOU LOSE, I FOUND THE GRAVE FIRST". If I find correct information for an EXISTING, FIRST-CREATED memorial (THAT INCLUDES ONES WITH UNKNOWN AND/OR INCORRECT DISPOSITION), I notify that memorial manager, and give THEM the information, instead of having the GALL to expect them to remove and/or merge their ORIGINAL creation!
❷ TRANSFER GUIDELINES / REQUESTS
• Out-of-Guidelines transfer requests were once considered individually (as a courtesy), but I have discontinued that due to a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, NO OUT-OF-GUIDELINES TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED!
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father was a World War II combat vet, having served in the ...
~ United States Army ~ 82nd Airborne Division
~ 325th Glider Infantry Regiment ~ Company A
~ First Battalion
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful
✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Rude ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
(all of which I experienced from one particular "contributor" on Wednesday, June 19, 2013),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased was never married, their surname belongs in the Last Name field, unless there was a marriage. Then their married name would go in the Last Name field. THE LAST NAME FIELD SHOULD NOT BE LEFT BLANK!
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click "Suggest A Correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details, information, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Please make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• Please state your source(s) when sending me additional information
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (714)||[Leave Message]|
|George Paul Farris||Best Wishes|
I wanted to offer my best wishes for a happy healthy, and successful year. Know I keep your father in my prayers. Your airborne brother.
Happy New Year and Hope 2015 is a great year.
Added by GrannyT on Jan 15, 2015 6:08 PM
|Kathy Londo Barnes||Your Bio|
Thank you for saying many things that I think.
Thank you for the suggestion of the birth date of Lawrence Cornell. I knew he was just a little older than I am.
Also thank you for all that you do on Find A Grave.
|Dominique Potier||RE: Greetings|
I wish you Happy New Year 2015 my dear friend .
|James Ethridge||Happy new year.|
I completed (as best I could) a documentation of three cemeteries this year. Two were very small. the third one I added over 800 pictures of grave stones. I am just now having people seeking corrections, which is no problem. I knew there would be errors. Reading a deteriorating grave stone is not easy task.
|Ralph||Happy New Year|
Very happy New Year Kathy.
Added by Ralph on Jan 01, 2015 8:49 AM
Happy New Year to you Kathy! Thanks for adding the material to the Melnyk's. They are in-law relatives, so I'm especially glad to know they are well taken care of. Thanks again, Leslie (sewingsailor)
|Old Southern Belle||Happy New Year|
Been busy, busy, busy! Hope you had a good Christmas.
|Remembered ~*~ Angels||Happy New Year|
**Here's hoping that the New Year is in every way complete with happiness, success, good health, and all that makes life sweet**
|tania thompson||John Walter Olin Bramlett|
Thank you so much for the edit for full name of Mr Bramlett. Have a happy new years! :)
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service