| || member for 6 years, 7 months, 15 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, try doing a general search, to see if there is already a memorial entered for that name.
• Duplicates can happen due to existing, first-created entries (including ones with Unknown or Incorrect disposition) being missed, or ignored altogether when found.
• I do NOT have the attitude of "Yay, I win, you lose, I found the grave first". When I find correct information for an existing entry, I send it to the memorial manager.
❷ TRANSFER GUIDELINES / REQUESTS
• Out-of-Guidelines transfer requests were once considered (as a courtesy), but I have discontinued that due to a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, NO OUT-OF-GUIDELINES TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED!
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father was a World War II combat vet, having served in the ...
~ United States Army ~ 82nd Airborne Division
~ 325th Glider Infantry Regiment ~ Company A
~ First Battalion
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being: ✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful ✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Rude ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
(all of which came from one particular "contributor" on Wednesday, June 19, 2013),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased was never married, the surname belongs in the Last Name field. If there was a marriage, then their Married name would go in the Last Name field. THE LAST NAME FIELD SHOULD NOT BE LEFT BLANK, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click one of the options under "Suggest a correction or an addition" to submit additional BONA FIDE details, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• Please state your source(s) when sending me additional information
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (722)||[Leave Message]|
Thank you ever so much for all the edits! I'm still having computer problems, so wasn't aware you had done so much work! I appreciate all you do!
|Frances Rogers||Leo L. Browning|
Indeed, this was a duplication! Thanks for finding it. I must have been working in the wee hours of the morning, as usual.I have deleted the incomplete one.
|Frances Rogers||Kind Offer|
I welcome any and all suggestions and leads! I like to do all I can to make the memorial reveal the person for whom it is created. Though I've been able to do that for a great many, there are still too many with no details. Thank you for adding me to your list of friends. I'll do likewise!
|Frances Rogers||Baylor Edits and Others|
Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the additional information you provided for Mr. and Mrs. Baylor and others! I added your suggestions right away.
|Star Diedrich||RE: Frank Krasula (#101343495)|
Thank you Kathy for sending the edits you sent. It's nice to have as much information as possible on the memorials:)
|Brenda Kale Ballard||Wallace Harrelson|
I have deleted Wally's memorial. Brenda
|Julie Hampton||Dr. Robert Barnes|
Thganks for pointing out the duplicate memorial for Dr. Robert Barnes!
|Star Diedrich||Frank Krasula|
I have transferred the memorial for Frank Krasula to you. I found it easier to photograph every grave stone in sections of the cemetery and add a memorial if there isn't already one. That is how I came to start Frank's memorial.
|George Paul Farris||Best Wishes|
I wanted to offer my best wishes for a happy healthy, and successful year. Know I keep your father in my prayers. Your airborne brother.
Happy New Year and Hope 2015 is a great year.
Added by GrannyT on Jan 15, 2015 6:08 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service