|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 9 months, 24 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Arthur Gaudreau, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1396)||[Leave Message]|
Thank you so much~! Your time hasn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated~! I just posted Marc. Would you put the photo on his please. Thanks again.
|David Erin Butler||Kendall headstone|
Thank you so very much for the photos of the Kendall family headstones. That is such a help.
|Kevin Grundman||Joseph Pearsons|
Rick, Thanks for adding your three photos to each memorial for me. It really does make the memorials stand out, as it should be in New England! Kevin
Thank you for the photo, it is greatly appreciated.
Added by Lulabell on Jun 22, 2015 5:07 AM
Thank you very much for the pictures you took for Henry and Nancy Pasho. It is greatly appreciated.
|Carol ||Charles Smart|
Thank you for doing this. They are good shots. Very readable. I appreciate it.
Added by Carol on Jun 21, 2015 5:07 PM
|Nevada Bob||Elizabeth Holt|
Thank you for the great photos you took and fulfilling my photo request. Great job, thanks.
Thanks so much for the photo of Martha's stone. Sorry about the earlier blank message - fat fingered the keyboard, LOL. I appreciate all your good work,
Added by BLS on Jun 21, 2015 11:15 AM
|Allison Ferris Pierce||Holt|
Many thanks for the EXCELLENT Holt gravestone photos!
Thanks so much for the photos!
Added by jjencks on Jun 19, 2015 2:07 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service