| || member for 8 years, 7 months, 7 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Rules that I operate by:|
1. I only post memorials that I've seen (and usually photographed) after walking a cemetery. I will not post a memorial off of a cemetery list or obituary.
2. I try to photograph every memorial I post. I don't always post photos, because it's too time consuming to do so for all the memorials I've posted. If you request a photo of one of the memorials I've posted, I most likely already have one.
3. I will never claim a photo request in advance. I am often frustrated when I have a photo ready to post, but find someone has already laid claim to the request, but has not posted anything (especially during the winter).
4. I will happily transfer any memorial I've posted to anyone with a greater claim on the memorial than I have. So far, I have not turned anyone down that has requested a transfer.
5. I will get to your requested corrections as soon as I can - I do this in batches about every 2-3 weeks. Be patient.
6. I generally won't copy obits into memorials; you can always ask, however.
7. I try not to be competitive. I'm not trying to post more memorials or volunteer pictures than anyone else. Another reason why I won't claim a photo in advance.
8. Don't ask me to remove a duplicate memorial if I posted my memorial first. I hate it when people post memorials off of lists without checking first for dupes (which usually results in multiple dupes).
|Messages left for DPlus9 (178)||[Leave Message]|
|Kristen Miks||William Keim Jr. b1896 d. 1899|
You were the photo contributor for this grave. Do you live in the Lenzburg area? I was wondering if you have been to the cemetery very often and if so do you know of any head stones that have a star or a rabbit on them? Also do you have any idea what this little boys died from?
|FLDL & Connections||Silas Prescott Shadwick Transfer - Thanks|
Thanks for the transfer!
|Kevin Rankin||Ambrose Nix Transfer|
Thank you so much for the transfer. Rest assured he is in good hands.
Thank you tremendously much for this picture.
|Shirley Lash||Narcissa Fike Davis|
Narcissa is buried in the Fike Cemetery. Do you know if they will dig up this stone and put in the pile that is already created and then destroy them all?
My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to answer.
|Yvette Steele||RE: Mary McNeill, Trenton Cemetery|
Sorry, it has been a while since I have been to the website....No the picture you took was great thank you
|Randall Chandler Stroot||transfers|
Thanks again for your attention and transfers..I'll treat them well.
Thanks for the transfer and adding the photo. I updated yours and deleted mine.
Added by Russ M on Apr 07, 2013 5:43 AM
|Randall Chandler Stroot||RE: Stroots in St Francis, Aviston, Illinois|
Nice work and great you had pics.
Let me confirm some other links and research. In the meantime, hold on to them and I'll get back to you in the near future.
Thanks for your interest.
BTW, there is also a John H Stroot(Johann Heinrich Stroot,b1849;my great grandfather) in my lineage buried in Quincy. I'm trying to connect him to what you have there in Aviston; as my family insists they are all related going back to the 4th generation.
|Jane Gerrish Waddell||Thanks|
Thanks for making all the updates I ahd sent for Pritchett Cem in Clinton Co, IL
|[View all messages...]|
Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer