|Kevin B Robbins (#48031833)|
| || member for 2 years, 8 months, 18 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
* I DO NOT post or submit anything to Find-a-Grave Memorials that is not already available elsewhere online.
* All obituaries are copyright, and provided courtesy of, their respectful owners. Whenever possible, citations are included with obituaries that include the publication date and source of the obituary.
* Obituaries, or transcriptions of obituaries, are verbatim to the original published article[s].
* I do not correct spelling or typos but may provide additional notes indicating incorrect information.
* If you discover your information appears in an obituary and would like it removed, please contact me directly using the email address below.
* I have digital images of almost all of the original obituaries. All are available in my public tree on Ancestry.
* If you are not a member of Ancestry, and would like a digital copy of the obituary for personal use, please contact me directly using the email address below.
* Please DO NOT resubmit transcriptions of obituaries to Ancestry as a "Story".
* Vice versa, please DO NOT post obituaries (transcriptions or images) from my Ancestry tree to Find-a-Grave. Contact me directly using the email address below, or message me through Ancestry, and I will happily submit transcriptions of obituaries to Find-a-Grave Memorials.
* For legal reasons, images of obituaries will never, and should never, be posted to Find-a-Grave Memorials.
USE OF CONTRIBUTED PHOTOS
Any person wanting you use photos I have contributed to Find-a-Grave may do so if:
* The photo is used only for personal use and/or in connection with family trees (e.g. Ancestry.com). Note: please check my public tree on Ancestry prior to uploading to prevent duplicates;
* The photo is NOT used commercially for any type of monetary gain;
* The photo is NOT used in connection with anything considered to be libelous, defamatory or invasive of any right of publicity or privacy or other personal right;
* The photo is NOT used in connection with anything considered to be misleading or inaccurate or constitutes false or deceptive information;
* Watermarks or credits which may appear on photo[s] are left in tack and/or an attribution is provided along with the photo (e.g. "Photo courtesy of Kevin B Robbins").
Contact me directly using the email address below for an electronic copy of the original hi-res version of any photograph, which I have taken, for you or your family's personal use.
|Messages left for Kevin B Robbins (12)||[Leave Message]|
|T. Holbert||Otto Hewitt|
Hi Kevin, I apologize for not putting Otto Hewitt up myself. I should have when I did Herbert!. I also included the death certificate for Otto and will put one with Herbert.
Thanks for putting him on Find a Grave. Are you a Hewitt? Please let me know if you are because I am through James Evander McLaughlin and Carrie Drumgold Hewitt
|LLL-SAL||Arnold at Forest Lawn in Richmond|
Kevin- we put on 2 Arnold's on today at Forest Lawn in Richmond, Zinnie and William who were buried next to each other in Section 24.
Added by LLL-SAL on May 31, 2015 4:14 PM
|Our Whitaker Families||Thank you|
Thank you for the updates on Catherine Moore, I appreciate your assistance. I am grateful for all your additions, and your willingness to help others.
|John Evans||RE: James Ralphel Davis Jr photo|
Thanks for catching my error I have corrected it
Hope all is well!
|Soon And Very Soon||Frederick Waddell Spencer|
My apologies for the lateness of this reply regarding your inquiry regarding this memorial. I presume you are aware that your request falls outside of the guidelines that FindAGrave.com has established for transfer; and I normally don't make such transfers unless those requesting the memorial have demonstrated a vested personal or emotional connection to the life of the deceased (as opposed to merely enhancing an extended family tree). That objective can be accomplished without ownership, through the use of virtual cemeteries.
That being said, I will be happy to add any non-copyrighted, verifiable obituary information to the memorial you might provide, non-parent/child relationship links; or reorder any uploaded photos (if necessary) to suit your preferences. I may be emailed directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Diane Fanning||Pictures and Obits|
Kevin: Thank you so much for the job you have done adding so much to the Chinnis side of my dad's birth family. Having never known any of these people, what you have added makes them even more real. I hope to get everything onto a disk and give it to him for Christmas. Bless you!
|Joe Colby||Joseph Chinnis|
Updated as requested.
Transfers made as requested! Also buried in their plot are Charles and Willah Sandrey. Don't know if they are any relation or not, but according to the cemetery book, they are in the same plot. Didn't get pics of them when I took pics the day I got all the Robbins... Of course I'll gladly transfer if you'd like them.
Added by Merf on Dec 12, 2013 8:11 PM
|Joe Colby||Joseph W Chinnis, Jr|
has been updated and linked to his father per your request.
|Merf||Andrew Jackson Robbins, Orlando|
Updates made as requested. If the Greenwood Cemetery Robbins people are your family, I'll be happy to transfer if you would like them. Just let me know who you'd like via the edit tab to make it easy.
Added by Merf on Nov 06, 2013 2:33 PM
|[View all messages...]|