|Dan Jones (#47226805)|
| || member for 4 years, 3 months, 2 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I'm a 3rd-generation native Oregonian whose ancestors came to the state by covered-wagon train as early as 1847. I am descended from the "Collard/Rogers/Henderson Clan" of Yamhill County, where the ancestors used to hold an annual clan picnic at the McMinnville City Park up through about 1958.|
Lines I have in Oregon and Washington include Jones, Clapp, Collard, Cox, Davis, Eaden, Lane, Sams, Synstegard, and Waldron.
I am retired, living in Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon [17 years now, as of 2013].
|Messages left for Dan Jones (9)||[Leave Message]|
|Harold Nielson||RE: Transfer of Arthur Cemetery Nielsons|
Hi Dan, I am sending you a separate email reply. Thank you for you help and questions.
|Harold Nielson||RE: Parents of Betty Jo linked|
My apologies for the delay in replying to you.
1. The last name of Betty Jo is Nielson. I do not have a birth or death record or certificate.
I have talked to an older brother and I talked with the cemetery caretaker in Arthur.
2. Also the date of death is 1936 according to the above persons.
3. I do not know the place of birth and death. It could have been Arthur, Big Springs, or Ogallala.
4. Boyd E. Nielson is my first cousin and his parents (James A. and Nellie Nielson were my great uncle and great aunt. I would gladly to have you transfer them to me. I promise to take good care of them.
5. Apparently there is some error regarding Boyd Nielson, and I will take care of it after the transfer.
Thank you very much. Gratefully, Harold Nielson
Hi Dan....thank you for transfering the Stubbs to me. I promise to take good care of them!!
|Sally Medlen Bishop||Hazel Mecham Swan|
Arthur Cemetery, Nebraska -- Would you change the "L" to an "I" in Hazel's name. Her middle name was "Iva"...census records show it as "I". Thanks / Find A Grave Contributor 46780496
|Sarah Sadie Cat||Your Welcome!|
I just added Charles's parents to his find a grave page..
|Roland R. Wilkinson||Mildred Walker|
I added Mildred's death date as you suggested.
Roland R. Wilkinson
|Amy||RE: Arthur County, Nebr. > Morrell family|
I'm afraid I can't help. I was up that way for a wedding reception, and thought I'd do a couple of requests on the way, and a few spares just because I was there. Not my usual neighborhood. I'll try to check around and see if I can find a source for you.
Added by Amy on Oct 31, 2011 9:29 PM
|mahaoi and hooniele||Seaman-Waldron|
Great to hear from you Dan! I made the connections at have quite a bit more to add on this end too. Thanks for contacting us.
Eva and Dale
I have transferred the Clapps to you. There is also an Alice Clapp at Rose City Cemetery. Is she related?
Added by Bonnie on Feb 28, 2011 12:55 PM
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service