|Jenean Hamilton (#46846305)|
| || member for 10 years, 4 months, 17 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I became interested in our family history as a direct result of the avid interest of my mother and oldest sister. My life has become enriched by this desire to know where I came from. Thanks mom and sis!|
I truly enjoy Find A Grave and the Find A Grave community. This growing group of volunteers is so willing to help other researchers!
I am very willing to add to and correct any of the memorials I manage and will do so as quickly as possible. Please help me out by making suggestions through each memorial's EDIT button. This makes it much easier to locate the correct memorial to make the recommended additions and corrections. It will also make certain that I see the request. Requests made through member page messages can get missed.
FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS - the website below has some great tips on photographing headstones, it is a worthwhile read - check it out.
Briefly - some Do's and Don'ts
- do use reflected light to photograph hard to read stones (use a mirror or other reflective surface)
- do get down to eye level with the stone
- do fill the viewfinder with the stone
- do take some close ups and some photos showing the entire stone
- do use only distilled water and soft wood utensil (bamboo or popsicle stick) to gently remove lichens
- do use soft natural bristle brushes
- don't use chalk, flour, shaving cream, graphite, etc. to read stones (these can damage and/or stain the stone).
- don't do rubbings as the pressure can damage the stone and/or break the stone off
- don't use soaps, vinegar, club soda, bleach, or cleaning solutions of any kind
- don't use wire brushes, sharp metal objects, knives, nail files, etc.
|Messages left for Jenean Hamilton (753)||[Leave Message]|
Hi Jenean, would yo please remove the pics you have on Mark's Memorial# 15528169. He is buried in Calvary with his wife, the pics you have on are for his parents' family plot in Greenwood. I have added the pics.
Thanks so much :) Becki
|Suz Lew||RE: Roy Toops|
Thank you so much ... and it worked! Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. Excellent.
Added by Suz Lew on Oct 11, 2016 12:51 PM
Thank you for giving the time and effort to find my gr grandmother. If there is no stone there, of course, it can't be found. I know that sometimes markers were never placed or disappeared with time. Records are not always complete either. I have dealt with same problems with my local cemetery and have had to disappoint people. Victor
|Donna Markey||Noah & Adelia Hoyt Phelps|
Thanks for adding such nice photos to the memorials for Noah & Adelia Hoyt Phelps.
|Gerald Glaeve||Merlyn Babler|
Thanks very much for the nice gravestone photo
|Cynthia Claytonroberts||Wow !!!|
|Carl Catherman||George & Mabel Clark|
Thank you very much for the excellent photos.
|Bill Norman||Witt Headstones|
Thank you for taking and posting the headstone photos for Laura, Clarence and Florence. Excellent photos! Nice work.
|Paul Patton||RE: Eliza Decker West|
You can delete the memorial.
Thank you for your effort to find Fredricka. It would be possible she might be buried near her daughter (or vice versa). Her husband went to CA and we know where he is buried but there in no stone there either.
|[View all messages...]|