| || member for 9 years, 2 months, 1 day|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Rules that I operate by:|
1. I only post memorials that I've seen (and usually photographed) after walking a cemetery. I will not post a memorial off of a cemetery list or obituary.
2. I try to photograph every memorial I post. I don't always post photos, because it's too time consuming to do so for all the memorials I've posted. If you request a photo of one of the memorials I've posted, I most likely already have one.
3. I will never claim a photo request in advance. I am often frustrated when I have a photo ready to post, but find someone has already laid claim to the request, but has not posted anything (especially during the winter).
4. I will happily transfer any memorial I've posted to anyone with a greater claim on the memorial than I have. So far, I have not turned anyone down that has requested a transfer.
5. I will get to your requested corrections as soon as I can - I do this in batches about every 2-3 weeks. Be patient.
6. I generally won't copy obits into memorials; you can always ask, however.
7. I try not to be competitive. I'm not trying to post more memorials or volunteer pictures than anyone else. Another reason why I won't claim a photo in advance.
8. Don't ask me to remove a duplicate memorial if I posted my memorial first. I hate it when people post memorials off of lists without checking first for dupes (which usually results in multiple dupes).
|Messages left for DPlus9 (211)||[Leave Message]|
|Lillian Walker||John Schrage Memorials # 21966583|
I added a photo. John Schrage is my 3rd Great Grandfather.
|Resa Nichols Hennings||Simon and Rena M. Nichols|
Hi--These are my great-grandparents. If you don't mind transferring them to me, I will add more family information and connect several generations. Thanks so much for all the good work you do! Resa Nichols Henings
|Terri Burris||Patrick Manning|
Thank you for contacting me about Patrick Manning. I revised his memorial have sent you an email with the little bit of information I have on him. Also, if you would like to care for them, I would be happy to transfer you any of these Manning Family Memorials, Patrick, his father Thomas, and Patrick's niece and nephews, Catherine, John, Laurence J Jr, George A, and Joseph V Manning. I also want to thank you for all the contributions you have made to the Find a Grave Community, Wonderful Job!
|Tammy Gibbons||Conrad Meyer Family - Keystone|
I've finished the memorials for the Conrad Meyer family plot in Keystone & added all links/information I could find. I'd be more than happy to transfer them to you if they're your family.
|Jim Sheppard||Roy Wiegand|
Would like to discuss a correction to the memorial you have posted. Your information was obviously gleaned from the inscription on Wiegand's grave marker...which is in error.
He served in my unit, the 1st Battalion (Mechanized), 50th Infantry, while we were attached to the 1st Cavalry Division. We have encountered some similar clerical errors to the effect of listing our casualties as those of the 5th Cavalry...since they believed there was no 50th Infantry battalion.
Contact me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Sheppard, Historian
|Cheryl Senescall||Albert Stuhr|
Thanks so much for the transfer and the photos. CS
|nh61108||RE: Memorial 38552328 - Sarah King|
Thank you...and slow me found it on the memorial for her husband. duh. But thank you so much for all you post. It really helps us living farther away.
Added by nh61108 on Oct 28, 2013 4:15 PM
Do you have a photo for Sarah King's tombstone? She is a great aunt of my daughter-in-law. Thank you for posting the info as I found it helpful.
Added by nh61108 on Oct 28, 2013 1:48 PM
|Cheryl Senescall||Albert Stuhr|
Hello, would you be willing to transfer Albert to me. He is my husband's cousin. If you have a photo of his grave marker that would be great. I already manage his father and some of his siblings. Thanks so much. CS
Thanks so much for the transfer of the Boatright memorial. Joy
Added by Joy on Oct 06, 2013 1:15 PM
|[View all messages...]|