| || member for 4 years, 11 months|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
TRANSFER GUIDELINES / REQUESTS
• If your Transfer Request falls outside of the Guidelines, I once considered each on an individual basis (as a courtesy), but all such consideration has ceased because of a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, no out-of-guidelines Transfer Requests will be honored, and that especially includes requests where no family connection is claimed at all!
DUPLICATE MEMORIALS / PHOTOGRAPHS
• Before creating a memorial, please search THOROUGHLY to see if a record with that NAME has already been added (duplicates can be avoided better by searching for the NAME, and not just the cemetery).
• If you find the NAME you're looking for, and it's a "Burial Unknown", just simply send the bona fide burial/cremation information (if you have it) to the memorial manager, instead of creating a duplicate.
• If there is more than one memorial created for the same person, the memorial with the lowest number is the original.
• There are too many duplicate photos of the same person/grave/gravemarker/gravestone appearing on a lot of the memorials.
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father was a World War II combat vet.
MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly.
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• Also, I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
• And do not suggest that I "review the FAQs", as we are all human, and mistakes are made.
• "Unless the legal name contains a hyphen ... punctuation should not be included in the memorial name."
• If the deceased female was never married, then the surname should still be placed in the Last Name field, NOT in the Maiden Name field."
SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click "Suggest A Correction" to submit additional bona fide details/information/links to the memorial manager.
• I will be happy to add any bona fide information/links sent to me.
• You might also consider "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
• DO NOT enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am starting to get too many SACs stating:
"A Find A Grave visitor has made a suggestion to you regarding your Find A Grave memorial for .....
This suggestion was submitted by someone who was not logged in to Find A Grave, so we cannot provide a link to their contributor profile."
• Do not send me any SACs unless you are logged into Find A Grave!
*** STATE YOUR SOURCE(S) WHEN SENDING ME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ***
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, BCBurt, becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Solly, Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, Dominique Potie..., Dr. James M. Ow..., [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (415)||[Leave Message]|
Thanks for the correction. Hope you have a good week.
Picture added for:
Regards from the Netherlands,
Added by Fred on Jun 16, 2013 10:19 AM
|c smith||Incorrect info for John W Crawley|
Cemetery information is not correct per photo.
I photo the cemetery locator #95 for this Memorial# 36004593 Plot: Section 11 / Lot 95 / Grave 1.
It is not John W Crawley and he is not in this area. This is the families of Sigman and Wieczerniak.
Please call cemetery 586-286-9020 for correct information.
Added by c smith on Jun 12, 2013 9:20 AM
|Sharon||RE: Joseph Frank Millikan Sr (#57123982)|
Thank you for doing the linking to his parents. Sharon
Added by Sharon on Jun 09, 2013 1:51 PM
|Laura Phillips||Dorothy Greco|
Kathy, I see what must have evidentially happened when I was entering the memorial for Mrs. Greco; I probably hit before I was finished and thought I had lost it and entered again. You will see the proper memorial #106681173. Thanks, I will enter you as my friend.
|Laura Phillips||Dorothy Greco|
|Laura Phillips||Ebert #56298413|
You are welcome Kathy; I also have a soft spot for our military. I do research for the database for the WWII soldiers who are buried in Europe.
|CS Genie||RE: Charles M Schraml (#95374503)|
Tou're welcome. I love to help--especially when vets are involved.
Added by CS Genie on Jun 07, 2013 9:10 AM
|Huffman, Ervin Wesley Jr. "Sonny"||RE: Jean Stapleton (#11162925)|
Thanks for the info! I deleted the duplicate memorial and added the info you supplied to the existing memorial.
If you would like it, I can transfer the memorial to you... Just let me know.
|[View all messages...]|