|Roger Higgins (#47023744)|
| || member for 5 years, 8 months, 10 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for Roger Higgins (46)||[Leave Message]|
|Carole F. Blakeslee||Duplications & Corrections|
Hello Roger, F.A.G. CORRECTIONS – Sept. 10, 2013
I am working with the WALES CEMETERY ASSOCIATION to update and correct all of their burial information and to document all of the gravesites for them. I am also verifying all of them on Find A Grave. Upon doing this I noticed there are a lot of duplications for individuals on F.A.G. One of which you have entered. Here I have listed them:
1. Bemis-Locke, Jeannette Pierce , #11662854 maintained by Sue Mueller originally entered on 9-2-2005 / Bemis-Locke, Jeannette Pierce #99229421 entered by you on 10-19-2012.
We would appreciate very much if you would do the following to correct this situation:
1. Please DELETE your memorials as there should not be duplicates entered on this site for the same individual after another person has already submitted one. (You may want to copy or print out your memorial before deleting to record information to update later onto the original entry)
2. You may send all your updates or corrections to the person maintaining the original memorial to update with your information.
3. Or you can contact the person maintaining the original memorial and request a "Transfer" for you to update and maintain. Most F.A.G. volunteers will do this unless it is one of their family members.
4. If you have placed a photograph on one of the memorials you are deleting, don't forget to re-enter it on the original memorial if you still have the availability to do so with your original photograph.
5. Any questions on how to keep the Find a Grave site as accurate as possible, you may contact the Find-A Grave web site. If I may be of assistance with the Wales Cemetery site you may contact me at Carole64BL@yahoo.com.
The Wales Cemetery Association, Find-A-Grave and myself appreciate all you can do to help us keep this Cemetery site as accurate and up-to-date as possible for the decendants of these families. Thank you in advance for updating the above problems and duplications as soon as possible.
WALES CEMETERY ASSN.
Carole F. Blakeslee
|Davis/Dawson||Re: Bowen's at Girard Cemetery|
Hello: I am asking permission to use photo's of my Bowen relatives at Girard Cemetery, I will gladly give you credit. These are for my family tree. Thank you, Charlene
|Marie and Bruce Newell||Albion Cemetery|
Requesting permission to use the photo of Albion Cemetery for use in our personal tree. Have a cousin interred there and it will make a great addition to our tree. As always credit will be given.
Marie and Bruce Newell
|Grace Golden Buchanan||correction|
I'm sorry - Elizabeth wasn't buried at Mt. Zion: her tomb stone is with her husband's Jacob Shick at Alcola Trinity Cemetery. Sorry for my confusion.
|Grace Golden Buchanan||RE: Thank you!|
I see. The stone you did such a good job on for me reads, "Elizabeth. Wife of Jacob Shick, Sr Died Nov. 19, 1862 Aged 63 yrs. & 3 mos". I see that my ancestors Polly Shick and William Procious are also buried there. If you have a chance, would you me know if any other graves seem to be associated with these people? Thank you!
|Grace Golden Buchanan||RE: Thank you!|
Thank you for your response. The photo I referred to was of Elizabeth Mohney buried at Mount Zion Cemetery 1799. I would appreciate any further help you could give me as I trace my ancestors and work to connect with my family history.
Grace Golden Buchanan
daughter of Marian Horner Golden
daughter of Clare Procious
daughter of Henry Procious and Clara Mohney
Henry is son of Polly Shick
daughter of Elizabeth Mohney
daughter of John Mohney etc. as below
Clara is daughter of John Mohney
son of Adam Mohney/Manny
son of Adam Mohney/Manny/Mauny/Many/Mawney/Mani
son of Adam Mauney/Manni/Many/Mani/Mawney
son of Jacob Manni/Many/Mani/Mauney/Manni/Manne/Mauny
son of William Moon
|Grace Golden Buchanan||Thank you!|
Thank you for posting such a nice, clean photograph of my great great great grandmother's grave stone. I really appreciate it. I've never seen it before. It is so nice of you.
Hi Roger, Marie Wood (81270974) is my aunt and is actually buried in Albion Cemetery with her husband, Clyde Wood. I have been there numerous times. I sent you a SAC awhile back to let you know but I see its still saying she is in the Hope Cemetery. She already has a memorial at Albion and a photo attached. Could you please delete the one at Hope Cemetery?
Thanks for looking into this ~ Have a great day!!
|Deb Best||Minerva Thornton|
May I use the pictures that you have taken for Minerva Thornton?
Added by Deb Best on Feb 17, 2012 8:31 PM
|Georgia ||Maxine Yarrington|
Thank you so much for fulfilling my photorequest! I'm very happy about the pictures you added.
Have a wonderful day!
Added by Georgia on Nov 30, 2011 10:14 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service