| || member for 6 years, 6 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, please search THOROUGHLY to see if a record has already been added. ORIGINAL creations (REGARDLESS OF BURIAL STATUS) will more likely show up by a site-wide search (which only takes a moment), instead of just limiting it to cemetery searches, even though that's all Find A Grave suggests.
• "If you find a memorial has been added but has incomplete or incorrect information, instead of creating a duplicate memorial you should use the tools provided to submit corrections, additions or a transfer request via the "Suggest A Correction" link under the 'Edit' tab on the upper right of the memorial. You should never deliberately create a duplicate memorial."
❷ TRANSFER GUIDELINES / REQUESTS
• If your Transfer Request falls outside of the Guidelines, I once considered each on an individual basis (as a courtesy), but I have discontinued that because of a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, no out-of-guidelines Transfer Requests will be honored (that especially includes requests where no family connection is claimed at all).
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father was a World War II combat vet, having served in the ...
~ United States Army
~ 82nd Airborne Division
~ 325th Glider Infantry Regiment
~ Company A
~ First Battalion
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• And please do not suggest that I "review the FAQs", as we are all human, and mistakes are made. I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful ✔Falsely Accusatory
✔Harassing ✔Nasty ✔Rude ✔Slanderous
✔Threatening, etc (all of which I experienced from one particular "contributor" on Wednesday, June 19, 2013), you will be ignored, and reported, just as that "contributor" was!
❺ NAMING CONVENTIONS
• Unless the legal name contains a hyphen or an apostrophe ... punctuation should not be included in the memorial name.
• If the deceased female was never married, the surname still belongs in the Last Name field, NOT in the Maiden Name field."
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click "Suggest A Correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details/information/links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Please make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• STATE YOUR SOURCE(S) WHEN SENDING ME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (623)||[Leave Message]|
|Ted DeLozier||RE: Romdall and Bohrn / Eliza DeLozier|
I am certainly not offended with information, but I do have some crazies offering false information to deal with...Then, if you ask them "where" does your information come from or ask for documents, they say I have ATTACKED them??? Sure do see a lot of information online that is way out of whack..But - some fits and is good - so we wade thru it?
|Ted DeLozier||Eliza DeLozier|
Thank you for sending the information on Eliza...I think the author messed up the name of the periodical that had this contest..They write Clappers weekly, it was Cappers Weekly when I was a kid....I goof - too...Appreciated..
|Ted DeLozier||Romdall and Bohrn|
Kathy,I appreciate the information you submitted to me...Noland Bohrn was a wonderful and loving cousin, just could not find information for him..Rudy Romdall was a friend that went back to teen years and skating at Clinton...So glad to have the information....Blessings to you..
TSgt. Paul W. Trump buried in the Margraten Cemetery, Netherlands.
Find A Grave#56304690.
Please note additional information that I have added for Paul.
I have added some important information about Paul and would appreciate your additions to his memorial.
|Eric Leindecker||Mrs ALLEN|
Thanks for the information AND thanks for the link. That makes it very easy for me.
Best wishes to you and yours.
|Eric Leindecker||Will KING|
Will SMITH is a movie star. . . . I meant Will KING! Sorry. . . .
|Eric Leindecker||Will KING - Westview Cemetery Photo Request|
Please contact me about Will SMITH in Westview Cemetery, Kinston, Lenoir County, NC
|Bob Carter||Johnny Bruner|
Appreciate your updates on Johnny Bruner and I've deleted my duplicate of your post.
|DONN EVERHARD||Edward J. Shockey Rittman Cemetary|
Hello, I am looking for info on the WW2 service of this man, mainly the UNIT he served in. The reason is I believe may uncle Earl Everhard may have served in the same unit with him. Thanks for any help!! Regards, Donn Everhard
|Dan Phelan||RE: PFC Francis W Grey (#56651846)|
Hi Kathy, you are very welcome for the pics of Francis W. Grey's marker. Glad to be of help.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service