| || member for 6 years, 4 months, 6 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, please search THOROUGHLY for a prior entry. An ORIGINAL creation is more likely to be found by doing a general search, using NAMES and DATES.
• I do NOT have the attitude of "Yay, I win, you lose, I found the grave first". If I find correct disposition information for an EXISTING memorial, I do the proper thing, and write to that memorial manager, and give THEM the information, instead of creating another one, and then having the gall to expect them to remove their ORIGINAL creation!
❷ TRANSFER GUIDELINES / REQUESTS
• Out-of-Guidelines transfer requests were once considered individually (as a courtesy), but I have discontinued that because of a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, NO OUT-OF-GUIDELINES TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED!
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father was a World War II combat vet, having served in the ...
~ United States Army ~ 82nd Airborne Division
~ 325th Glider Infantry Regiment ~ Company A
~ First Battalion
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful
✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Rude ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
(all of which I experienced from one particular "contributor" on Wednesday, June 19, 2013),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased was never married, the surname they were born and/or raised with belongs in the Last Name field, until it is factually determined that there was a marriage. Then their married name would go in the Last Name field. The LAST NAME FIELD SHOULD NEVER BE LEFT BLANK!
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click "Suggest A Correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details, information, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Please make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• Please state your source(s) when sending me additional information
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (671)||[Leave Message]|
|Disneymom||Memorial# 117752088 Lovic Warren|
Thank you so much for the work you have done! Lovic was my grandmother's brother and was named for his grandfather who died tragically in the Civil War leaving a widow with 3 young children.
Friends like you don't grow on trees, but they help us to grow our trees!
|Lisa West Savage||Eve West|
This memorial is listed twice. It was recently transferred to me as they are my parents.
Lisa West Savage
|Struthers Fallen Soldier Project||Struthers Fallen Soldiers|
Would you consider transferring management of PFC Joseph Bestic #56296759 and SSG Hugh McQuade #56647652 to the Struthers Fallen Soldier Project? Both men are hometown heroes of Struthers, Ohio.
|darilete||George hamilton Bryan|
Hello, My name is Dario and I'm from Spain, and collection objects from the ww2, a few months ago to buy a flag of battle of German names of American soldiers and one is george h. bryan. Regards
Added by darilete on Oct 31, 2014 4:03 PM
|Robin Knowles Miner||Duplicate grave for Robert Fentress|
Oh, thank you so much! I try so hard not to do that, but once in a while one slips through. I have deleted my later entry.
|Jay||RE: Hannah Corrary|
The edit indicated that "Unknown" was the maiden name, correcting from Corrary. That didn't work. After your response, I've changed to make her last name Corrary. How we are in good shape! Thanks for your keen eye on this and I hope that you have a great weekend too.
Added by Jay on Oct 18, 2014 2:59 PM
Thank you for your edit suggestion. I listed Hannah's maiden name as Corrary. I don't know whether she married so don't want to list an unknown married name. The surname is in italics indicating a maiden name. Hope this helps but if not please explain and respond to this message.
Added by Jay on Oct 18, 2014 1:04 PM
|Brittany Wykle||RE: Deborah|
I, too, looked as those and they just seemed to be Green and Broyles' family cemeteries. I figured we were missing an actual Allen family cemetery out there somewhere in the woods. Always the case, but I don't know for sure. I can try to find out if anyone in the area knows. You have a good week, too!
|Anonymous Graver||Mae & Harmon Glass|
Thank you for your edits & followup links to your sources. It is so nice when someone offers the correct info and provides the source. Keep up the great job.
|Brittany Wykle||Debbie Allen|
I can't find a cemetery listing for an Allen Cemetery in Wayside and I don't know of where it would be located right off in that area.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service