| || member for 7 years, 12 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, I check the whole database, to see if there is already a memorial entered for that name. It takes no longer to do a general search than it takes to do just a cemetery search.
• Duplicates can happen due to first-created entries (including ones with Unknown/Incorrect disposition) being missed, or ignored altogether when found.
• I do NOT have the attitude of "Yay, I win, you lose, I found the grave first". If I find correct disposition information for an existing entry, I send it to the memorial manager.
❷ TRANSFER REQUESTS
• Out-of-Guidelines transfer requests were once considered as a courtesy), but I have discontinued that due to a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, NO OUT-OF-GUIDELINES TRANSFER REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED OR ACKNOWLEDGED!
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father ❤️ was a World War II combat vet, and I couldn't be more proud of him!
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I DO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF WED, JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
✔Abusive ✔Demanding ✔Disrespectful ✔Falsely Accusatory ✔Harassing ✔Inappropriate ✔Nasty ✔Offensive ✔Rude ✔Slanderous ✔Smart-mouthed ✔Threatening, etc
(all of which came from one particular "contributor"),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
❺ NAMING A MEMORIAL
• If the deceased was never married, the surname belongs only in the Last Name field. If married, and they took their spouse's last name, then their Married Name would go in the Last Name field. The Last Name field should NOT be left blank, if at all possible!
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click one of the options under "Suggest a correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details, and/or links to the memorial manager.
• Please do not enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on any of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave "Visitors". Make sure you are logged into Find A Grave before sending me SACs.
• Please state your source(s) when sending me additional information
❼ VIRTUAL CEMETERIES
• You may want to consider putting memorials in "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, babyteeth07, Barbara Hunnicu..., becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., carl bensoncarl, Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Reynolds..., Chris Wilcox, Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (753)||[Leave Message]|
|Martha Oakes||RE: Edit Request for Eva Apple|
Thanks for your reply. I will approve your request. I am curious as to why you were interested in Eva's memorial. Hope things are going well for you. Keep in touch.
|Martha Oakes||Edit Request for Eva Apple|
Eva is part of Dave's family and there has never been any record found of her birth date. What have you found that initiated your request?
Thank you for remembering my beloved Mother's Birthday today. I miss her so very much and my heart is heavy today. Your kindness and beautiful heart will never be forgotten. Again, your remembrance is deeply appreciated for her lovely Birthday flowers.
Bless you and your family,
Thanks for the info about the duplication of this memorial. I am also not a jealous keeper of memorials; I would just as soon see them with people who know burial locations. In the case of the Cocoanut Grove Nightclub Fire, I want victims memorialized because these are things that must be remembered, lest regulations loosen & foul history repeats. I have contacted the duplicate in hopes of a positive resolution . <3
|Angie Hertzberg Martin||Jacob Schilb Mem Edits|
Thanks so much for citing your source!
Thank you, Kathy, for the important edits you gave me for Judge Davis and his wife. Since they are my husband's direct ancestors, I greatly appreciate your kind information. I will follow up with the site you gave me to find more information.
Added by Saralyn on Jul 12, 2015 10:35 AM
|Bobjan||Kost photo request|
There are 6000+ people in St Paul's Cemetery and there are 13 photo requests. The staff is not willing to research all of this for me to take a photo, but if you call and ask for just your location, I am sure they will help. After you get the locations let me know what they are and I will take the photos.
Their number is 304-723-0622
Added by Bobjan on Jul 08, 2015 1:57 PM
|Chris Wilcox||RE: Leonard Wiles|
You are my first FindaGrave friend! I would be honored to be added to your list. Thanks, and I hope your 4th of July was wonderful!
|Janice Hollandsworth||RE: Corp Peter Nikolaisen Aadland (#56641689)|
Yes, do add me to your friends list and I am satisfied that you moved the document down as it was too large and hid the grave marker. Glad to help out in any way that I can!
|Chris Wilcox||Leonard Wiles|
I added the bio information for Mr. Wiles, and have transferred him to your care. The only reason he was under my management is because he is buried in my church's cemetery, and my daughter and I documented the cemetery a couple years ago. Thanks for contacting me!
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service