| || member for 5 years, 4 months, 24 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
❶ TRANSFER GUIDELINES / REQUESTS
• If your Transfer Request falls outside of the Guidelines, I once considered each on an individual basis (as a courtesy), but all such consideration has ceased because of a really bad experience with another "contributor".
• Therefore, effective Sunday, July 17, 2011, no out-of-guidelines Transfer Requests will be honored (that ESPECIALLY includes requests where no family connection is claimed at all)!
❷ DUPLICATE MEMORIALS
• Before creating a memorial, please search THOROUGHLY using the NAME and any known dates to see if a record has already been added (REGARDLESS OF BURIAL STATUS)! Original creations can be found easier by not just limiting your searches to cemeteries, even though that's all FAG suggests.
• If there is a memorial already created for the NAME you're looking for (REGARDLESS OF BURIAL STATUS), please just send a "Suggest A Correction" with any additional details (ESPECIALLY including burial information for "Burial Unknowns"), to the memorial manager, instead of creating a duplicate!
❸ HONORING VETERANS
• I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans, and believe that they deserve our thanks and appreciation.
• My beloved late father was a World War II combat vet.
❹ MY FIND A GRAVE PHILOSOPHIES
• The individuals memorialized on Find A Grave meant something to somebody, and I do not take that lightly!
• All "Virtual Flowers" that I put on memorials are genuine, and from the heart, whether I knew that individual or not.
• I was raised with good manners, and I require good manners in any Find A Grave correspondence sent to me!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*** UPDATE AS OF JUNE 19, 2013 ***
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
• If your Find A Grave messages even have a HINT of being:
~ FALSELY ACCUSATORY
~ THREATENING, etc
(all of which I experienced from one particular "contributor" on June 19, 2013),
YOU WILL BE IGNORED, AND REPORTED, JUST AS THAT "CONTRIBUTOR" WAS!
So if you think you can get away with any of the above-mentioned behaviors with me, go ahead and give it your best shot. I'm ready for you!
• And please DO NOT suggest that I "review the FAQs", as we are all human, and mistakes are made. I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS ... can you say the same about yourself?
❺ NAMING CONVENTIONS
• "Unless the legal name contains a hyphen ... punctuation should not be included in the memorial name."
• If the deceased female was never married, the surname should still be placed in the Last Name field, NOT in the Maiden Name field."
❻ SUGGEST A CORRECTION
• Click on the "Edit" tab on the upper right of the memorial, and then click "Suggest A Correction" to submit additional BONA FIDE details/information/links to the memorial manager.
• You might also consider "Virtual Cemeteries", as they are great ways to keep folks "together".
• Please DO NOT enter SAC information through "Leave A Public Message", on a "Photo Caption", or as a "Virtual Flower" on ANY of the memorials I manage.
• There is an allowable 30 day time frame to act on SACs, so one notice to me is sufficient.
• I am getting way too many SACs from Find A Grave VISITORS! Please DO NOT send me any SACs unless you are logged into Find A Grave! I only act on SACs from signed-in MEMBERS. That is my non-negotiable personal preference.
❼ *** STATE YOUR SOURCE(S) WHEN SENDING ME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ***
|Find A Grave Friends|
"Remembrance Ma..., Andrena's Daugh..., Arthur Allen "A..., B24CoPilotNiece, becky hubbard, Brad, Brenda Reilley ..., Carrie Bias Ho..., Cherry Solly, Cindy Allman, Clarence Bailey, countedx58, CWGC/ABMC, David Clay, David Oxford, Deanna Bustad, Debbie, Dennis, Dominique Potie..., Donna Atkins, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for KATHY (487)||[Leave Message]|
|phutch||Elezabeth Hill McDaniel|
Elizabeth was the first wife of my wife's grandfather. There are several stories of this ill-fated move to Utah and the return to Westfield, NC with those four little girls. Another died and was was buried out there. Times were tough back then.
I haven't been able to find the cemetery either. I doubt that there was enough money for a gravestone.
Added by phutch on Dec 05, 2013 11:21 AM
|Jack Gray||RE: Charles Cleophas Lanning (#120436637)|
My pleasure to be able to help out.
|Pris Santos||RE: John Z Touloupas (#114835605)|
You are most welcome.
Thanks for the info, the Bruce Bode memorial is based a compilation of bios written about 163 local service members lost since 1900. The Author just released his fourth edition, i believe he has found most of the missing facts, hopefully he will start filling in some of the blanks to complete these memorials. Good Luck
Added by JimmyH on Nov 26, 2013 10:00 AM
thank you for the update on the memorial for Eva at Oak Cliff. I have made the correction to the memorial.
|Trails of History||Delphia C (Hall) Cockerham|
Kathy, thank you for the information with regards to my great grandmother. Unfortunately, some of what you presented from others on rootsweb can not be substantiated. I live within 15-miles of where she and my great grandfather lived. It has been presumed by some researchers on the web that her death date was Jun 1880; but that was the last census she is listed in. I have searched for many years as to her death date/burial location and can not find any supporting documentation. Her daughter, Martha Jane, whom you mentioned as dying in 1850, was married and still alive along with her spouse in the June 1900 Census. I have not been able at this time to ascertain with certainty their location of interment. Your thoughtfulness in providing links though is much appreciated.
|Trails of History||Charles S Crumbley|
Kathy, your help is graciously appreciated on the burial location for Charles at Oaky Grove Cemetery.
Thank you for the info Kathy!
Added by InMemory on Nov 19, 2013 11:48 AM
|Ken Campbell||Charles Cleophas Henning|
The headstone has not yet been placed on his plot. As soon as it is done I will attach a picture of it.
|Cindy Allman||Arthur Perry Goodale|
Thanks for the changes, boy did I make a real mistake. I always like to correct my mistakes.
Have a great day,
|[View all messages...]|