| || member for 11 years, 1 month, 17 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Rules that I operate by:|
1. I only post memorials that I've seen (and usually photographed) after walking a cemetery. I will not post a memorial off of a cemetery list or obituary.
2. I try to photograph every memorial I post. I don't always post photos, because it's too time consuming to do so for all the memorials I've posted. If you request a photo of one of the memorials I've posted, I most likely already have one.
3. I will never claim a photo request in advance. I am often frustrated when I have a photo ready to post, but find someone has already laid claim to the request, but has not posted anything (especially during the winter).
4. I will happily transfer any memorial I've posted to anyone with a greater claim on the memorial than I have. So far, I have not turned anyone down that has requested a transfer.
5. I will get to your requested corrections as soon as I can - I do this in batches about every 2-3 weeks. Be patient.
6. I generally won't copy obits into memorials; you can always ask, however.
7. I try not to be competitive. I'm not trying to post more memorials or volunteer pictures than anyone else. Another reason why I won't claim a photo in advance.
8. Don't ask me to remove a duplicate memorial if I posted my memorial first. I hate it when people post memorials off of lists without checking first for dupes (which usually results in multiple dupes).
9. If you contact me about a memorial, be specific about what you want me to change or do. Don't inundate me with biographical data - I'm not doing your family tree.
|Messages left for DPlus9 (249)||[Leave Message]|
|Peggy Bargen Duey||RE: Wetzel transfers|
I won't be able to work on them until probably next week because we sold our former home and it closes tomorrow so we came down today and will return home late tomorrow to our new home and I have an appt. with a specialist this week. So many things to do, so little time.
|Peggy Bargen Duey||Wetzel transfers|
A BIG thank you for transferring the Wetzel memorials to me. My husband's family greatly appreciate your generosity. God Bless You!!!
|Margaret Moreno||Samuel Fitch|
Please review the Memorial. Do you have anymore on this grave? There is no date on it. Thanks Margaret.
|Margaret Moreno||Samuel Fitch|
Are you going back to the cemetery?
|Janice Brown||Thomas Frederick Brown, II|
I requested that you remove the spouse on my husbanf's Memorial #150738601. It has not been removed.
PLEASE refer to my last note!
Seen you had taken some photo's there. Do you know if it 100% photographed of what headstones remained legible? There is an open request from 2012 and I didn't want to waste time if this place has been completely photographed.
Added by Darrel on Oct 13, 2015 11:34 PM
|Janice Brown||GROVER WIMBERLY|
My husband, Thomas F. Brown, II, 3150738601 had his Memorial added recently by me, Janice Brown, his wife. Since I'm not dead I did not add a spouse. When I printed out his page your Grover W. came up as his spouse and your name as the Administrator.
I would really appreciate it if you would remove his name from Tom's memorial. Thanks.
|Margaret Moreno||Christina Deck Fitch|
Thank you for the transfer of my third great grandmother. I will add a bio for her. Margaret
would you be willing to look at the above mentioned entry. Her name is Euphemia Maria Dulle. There are two entries for her with the same dates but two different cemeteries. I see an entry for her in St. Bernard's Cemetery Albers IL . I believe this one to be the correct one for she also has children buried there. Thank you
|Susan Renfro Anderson||Sarah Stevenson Wiegand|
I posted her date of birth which was listed in Burlington Co, NJ birth records with that included the names of her parents. I believe the Illinois Website had the place of her death. She is the sister of my great grandfather, Clayton Stevenson.
|[View all messages...]|