| || member for 10 years, 11 months, 30 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Rules that I operate by:|
1. I only post memorials that I've seen (and usually photographed) after walking a cemetery. I will not post a memorial off of a cemetery list or obituary.
2. I try to photograph every memorial I post. I don't always post photos, because it's too time consuming to do so for all the memorials I've posted. If you request a photo of one of the memorials I've posted, I most likely already have one.
3. I will never claim a photo request in advance. I am often frustrated when I have a photo ready to post, but find someone has already laid claim to the request, but has not posted anything (especially during the winter).
4. I will happily transfer any memorial I've posted to anyone with a greater claim on the memorial than I have. So far, I have not turned anyone down that has requested a transfer.
5. I will get to your requested corrections as soon as I can - I do this in batches about every 2-3 weeks. Be patient.
6. I generally won't copy obits into memorials; you can always ask, however.
7. I try not to be competitive. I'm not trying to post more memorials or volunteer pictures than anyone else. Another reason why I won't claim a photo in advance.
8. Don't ask me to remove a duplicate memorial if I posted my memorial first. I hate it when people post memorials off of lists without checking first for dupes (which usually results in multiple dupes).
9. If you contact me about a memorial, be specific about what you want me to change or do. Don't inundate me with biographical data - I'm not doing your family tree.
|Messages left for DPlus9 (243)||[Leave Message]|
|Janice Brown||GROVER WIMBERLY|
My husband, Thomas F. Brown, II, 3150738601 had his Memorial added recently by me, Janice Brown, his wife. Since I'm not dead I did not add a spouse. When I printed out his page your Grover W. came up as his spouse and your name as the Administrator.
I would really appreciate it if you would remove his name from Tom's memorial. Thanks.
|Margaret Moreno||Christina Deck Fitch|
Thank you for the transfer of my third great grandmother. I will add a bio for her. Margaret
would you be willing to look at the above mentioned entry. Her name is Euphemia Maria Dulle. There are two entries for her with the same dates but two different cemeteries. I see an entry for her in St. Bernard's Cemetery Albers IL . I believe this one to be the correct one for she also has children buried there. Thank you
|Susan Renfro Anderson||Sarah Stevenson Wiegand|
I posted her date of birth which was listed in Burlington Co, NJ birth records with that included the names of her parents. I believe the Illinois Website had the place of her death. She is the sister of my great grandfather, Clayton Stevenson.
Thank you so much for the transfer of Jeanne and Harold Ramsey. I'll take good care of them. And thank you for all the work you do on Find a Grave!
Added by Carol M. on Aug 09, 2015 8:59 AM
|Peggy Bargen Duey||Elaine Wetzel|
Thank you for the great picture of Elaine's stone. I finally had enough requests that I could request the rest of the Wetzel's buried in this cemetery. They are all distant relatives of my husband. God Bless You!!!
|Mike Porter||George Littell|
Thanks for the info. I added it to his bio.
|Kbed||RE: Tresa Beth Gravius|
If you click on the photo and can zoom in you will see the first and second letters are E and L. My computer died and so did my backup external drive that all my photos were on. I will be returning to this marker for a new and better photo. Th photo you see now, I actually ran my hand across and looked closer than the camera did.. The name is "Elizabeth:, But I will have a new and better photo soon.
Added by Kbed on Jul 24, 2015 5:48 AM
|Rachel Keller||Roy E Cashman|
per your request for a memorial photo. There is no grave stone for Mr. Cashman. I had previously checked this for someone else and just went again to triple check...there is no marker..I am sorry.
|Debbie B||Elsie B. Doty|
Hi, I'm curious why you rejected the edit for Mrs. Doty. Maiden name Barker. Do you have conflicting information? if so, I would like it for my family tree. Memorial 18843137. Thanks for all you do for Find A Grave.
Added by Debbie B on May 31, 2015 8:20 PM
|[View all messages...]|