| || member for 4 years, 2 months, 17 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
|No bio available.|
|Messages left for Henson (15)||[Leave Message]|
You are welcome!
|TWFortney||RE: First Name - Vera vs Nesa|
Sorry I took so long getting back to you. I have decided that ???? Louise (Allinder) Schillhahn’s first name is spelled Nera. Below is what I found to arrive at this decision:
1. My cousin, Sharon, got back to me and she has a copy of her birth record from a bible. It is very poor resolution and after closer examination she is not sure if the first letter is N or V. She only remembers her as always being referred to as Louise and nobody used her first name.
2. In her birth record, both the first and third letters of her first name are not clear.
3. Her married record simply shows her name as Louise.
4. In the marriage record of her daughter Eloise who married Robert Fortney, Her first name is either “Nera” or “Vera”.
5. In the marriage record of Eloise’s younger brother, she is clearly listed as Louise N. Since in earlier time it is not unusual to find first and middle names reversed, I took this as a clear indication that her first name started with an “N”.
Also sending copy of this to her Granddaughter, if she adds anything I will let you know. If anyone comes up with anything different, please let me know.
|Sandy Littlejohn||RE: Atkeson Cemetery|
I finished with Showen this evening. I worked on some of the memorials last year, but a findagrave member started putting lots of memorials in there that didn't belong. I got him to remove them, but yes, I'll go through that one again. I was there looking for Thomas Calvin Green who was buried in Buffalo (passed away in Robertsburg) and was hoping to find him there. I still haven't found him.
|TWFortney||First Name - Vera vs Nesa|
Memorial #104395356 - Nesa Louise Allinder Schillhahn. I am 1st cousins with Louise Schillhahn's Grand Daughter, Sharon (Fortney) Allen. She says that her Grandmothers first name is Vera not Nesa. Could you please let me know where the Nesa came from so Sharon might get it corrected? My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks - Tirre Fortney
|Karen M||RE: Johnson/Spring Creek|
You're welcome. I grew up in the area and know most of the Johnsons. The Spring Creek and Spring Valley can be very confusing.
Added by Karen M on Mar 16, 2016 7:03 PM
|Don Porter||RE: James Rehe/Masontown|
My dad used to operate a shovel for Frank.
I thought you might like this one as well.
|Dick Sorensen||RE: Kenneth Hagan/Spring Creek|
Yes, I think I found all of your request that I could find...I would say the others have no grave markers.
|Dick Sorensen||RE: Kenneth Hagan|
I went up there two days ago, and took 25 photo's and then downloaded them on Find a Grave Beta program. I don't see where they have been posted or that you have gotten them??
|Dick Sorensen||Spring Creek Cemetery|
I took all the pictures that I could find. There were a couple that you requested that I could not find.
|[View all messages...]|