|Louis Svach (#46859016)|
| || member for 10 years, 9 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I am retired and living on the western shores of Lake Whitney in Texas. I have been interested in genealogy for many years but am not a professional; it is a hobby in my old age.|
If I can be of service to anyone who finds an error in my memorials or would like to have more details added for your loved ones, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please use the Edit tab on the specific memorial page. I will respect your additions, and corrections.
Except for my family memorials, you are welcome to request transfers
|Find A Grave Friends|
Abby Streight B..., Adobewalls, Bo, Cathy Morgan, Connie Benyshek, Dee Clark, Diane Nibeck-Sm..., Hugh Adams, jln, LWeir, MHamm, O-K, Richard, rosa eakin, Ruth M. Brown, Sarah Locklin T..., Screech, Tom Lovelady, Trisha, Twila
|Messages left for Louis Svach (274)||[Leave Message]|
|Erika Lawson||Some confusion|
Col John Berry Lawson
and his wife, Margarette found here:
I have them as having died and buried in Riverside, CA. Memorial #72624703
I can't find any other information that they may have been buried in Sedona, AZ. Other than this memorial and headstone. The dates match. The names match. But it now, I just don't know which is the actual final resting place.
I don't know who might have been in Arizona nor do I know why there is another gravesite.
A new mystery to solve, I suppose.
|Robin Duncan Bauer||Oops sorry SB James not Robert|
|Robin Duncan Bauer||Robert Decal Duncan|
I have recent information that his middle name is actually Decalb.
Congrats on your 10 years plus of helping people on Find A Grave.
Like you, I'm an old guy just perusing a hobby and trying to help others.
One of my Great Grandfathers Columbus Wright Sumerlin ( 24107866 )is listed as maintained by you but created by someone else.
I'm hoping that means you are kin to him and asked for the transfer.
If you are kin to him, I'd appreciate contact because I have a few questions you might have answers to.
Added by Warren on Aug 19, 2016 11:23 PM
|Kenneth D. Bogard||Karri Townley|
Moved the memorial to Clifton cemetery.
I was advised that my predecessor, Linda Huff, had made a duplicate of this memorial a year after yours. The truth is, the lady is buried in Clifton Cemetery.
Please change the cemetery location to Clifton Cemetery. I have posted my own photo of the headstone already to your memorial.
|Mary H. Askew||RE: Children of Tom & Jettie (Walker) Woosley|
Hello Mr. Svach,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I've been working away at Tom & Jettie's children and have linked several to the parents. Here's the list I have:
1. Kate b 16 Mar 1908, Wills Point, Van Zandt, TX Source: Linda Woosley Baughn); must have died before 1910 as she's not on census; couldn't find death or burial info)
2. Leonard Thurman (#25302461)
3. Hiram Edward (#25262958)
4. Leslie Don, b 14 Aug 1914 near Albany, OK; may have died before 1920 as he's not on the census.
5. Weldon Elbert (#66412177) Have written contributor Jerry Garner about the middle initial which he has as "S".
6. Wayland Delbert (#06412177) twin of Weldon
7. Jefferson Davis b 20 Aug 1918, Durant, Bryan, OK; d 15 Mar 1992, possibly in Clifton, Bosque, TX but can't find burial info.
8. Myrtle Odessa (Woosley) Springfield (#124262848). Have written Frank Everett about correcting her name. Couldn't find death or burial info on her husband who is Harry Barber Springfield, Jr. b 19 Dec 1919, Houston, Harris, TX... Myrtle was in the Womens Army Corps, Inactive Reserve, enlisted as an Aviation Cadet on 2 Jan 1943.
9. Durwood Walker (#25171824)
10. Hollis Lee b 19 Aug 1927 Meridian, Bosque, TX. Unable to locate other info on him.
That's it for now... hope this helps!
|Linda Hutton||Willodean E (Waldrop) Smith|
Thank you very much for making the corrections so promptly, greatly appreciated.
|June Standley||Bear to Baer|
I think I got the corrections made in all the right places. If you find more let me know. The name was spelled Bear in the Evergreen Cemetery Book where I took the information.
|June Standley||Neal Bear|
Thanks Louis, I appreciate you letting me know. I've found that if the computer gets stuck when you finish a memorial, if you hit enter a 2nd time, it creates a 2nd memorial. As often as my friends and myself have been through the memorials in this cemetery, I'm surprised we didn't find it sooner, but there is only one now.
Again my thanks.
|Jean MC||Elizabeth Perry|
Find A Grave Memorial# 16661113
inquiring if this is the Elizabeth Frances Glasgow Perry I am seeking.. she was born in SC,.. I have more info if you would confirm her full identity..
Added by Jean MC on Jul 25, 2016 11:00 PM
|[View all messages...]|