|Bear Hugs (#47810210)|
| || member for 3 years, 2 months, 24 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Each time I create a memorial I delight in thinking that it may someday provide valuable information to a genealogist or comfort to a loved one.|
Transfers - Please use the "Edit" tab on the memorial, send a "Suggest any other correction" message including your "ID number", I'm more than happy to transfer memorials to their RELATIVES, as per FAG rules which are your siblings, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
If FAMILY MEMBERS wish to have a memorial deleted I will do so, no questions asked.
Some dates/names on the headstones are hard to read. If you can help, please click the Edit tab at the top and input the changes. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated in the completion of "Unknown" and incomplete memorials.
Volunteer contributors spend countless hours creating memorials after visiting cemeteries, photographing headstones and obtaining burial information. I am sure everyone would like to know their efforts are appreciated. I know I do.
FROM FAG RULES:
"Any contributor can upload an appropriate photo to any memorial regardless of who manages the page. No permission from the memorial manager is needed. However, if there is already a photo of the headstone, do not add a second similar photo unless the original is of poor quality and the new photo is dramatically better. "
Thank you to:
- Alberta Genealogical Society Lethbridge Branch for:
- Lethbridge, AB grave locations and unmarked grave details.
- Foremost, AB death records.
- Fort Macleod, AB cemetery records.
AGS (Lethbridge) has a phenomenal amount of info on file including neatly catalogued obituaries - please support them, if possible. Ph: (403)328-9564 http://lethbridgeags.theboss.net/
- Vulcan & District Historical Society for access to all of the Vulcan County Cemetery records. They also have a huge amount of info on file and are incredibly helpful. Ph: (403) 485-2168 http://vulcancountyhistory.com/author/vulcan-and-district-historical-society/
- Granum for providing plot numbers and unmarked grave details.
- everyone that made it possible for the creation of memorials for burials at Mountain View and Garden View Cemeteries in Calgary.
- everyone that made finding and documenting all the cemeteries in Forty Mile County possible. Thank you Kathie, you made the dusty gravel roads we travelled fun!
- Kootenai Brown Pioneer Village Genealogy Club their support plus all the Pincher Creek Newspaper articles & Obituaries
|Find A Grave Friends|
天使..., A.J. Marik, aedwards, Alison, Amanda, Ann , Astrid, Barbara Jean ..., Betty Verstegen, Bev Dowson, Bonnie Metcalf, CaBurwood, Calgary Helpers, Carol Caraccia, Catherine, Charles Beach, Charles Coe, Cheryl Ayres, Cheryl Miller, Chicken Little, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Bear Hugs (291)||[Leave Message]|
How do I do that? Some of them I put and others I did not.
|Linda Rhoadarmer||Eveline Edger|
Looks great. Thanks! We sure make a good team. I guess we have too much time on our hands. Linda
|Linda Rhoadarmer||eric Cleaver|
I found his obit and have entered it on his memorial. It had his birthdate and other information. Linda
|Dstmnstr||RE: England & Scotland|
I've check these two websites out and it's asking me to pay for me to see records.
Added by Dstmnstr on Aug 03, 2015 2:48 PM
|Dstmnstr||RE: England & Scotland|
Yeah I have British relatives and thank ou for the websites, I'll look them up.
Added by Dstmnstr on Aug 03, 2015 1:07 PM
|Janet Currie Chubb||Harder|
Thanks for linking the son to his mother.
Have a good day.
|Daryl Lyseng||Thank You!|
Hi Bear Hugs,
Thank you for all your efforts to help us who are working on our family histories.
Can I use the photos you took of my cousins grave markers, Denis & Jean Lyseng? These photos were taken at Cedar Valley Memorial Gardens in Nanaimo, BC.
|Clarice Courneya||Felicite Marchand-116897475|
Thanks for linking Felicite to her family. Her husband was Guillaume Marchand-died May, 1947, Vancouver, BC. Canada-I am trying to find his burial in Canada.
My connection is through the Demo.
Thanks again for all your contributions to Find A Grave.
Thank you for your effort to help. It is appreciated.
|Endnews||Thank you Bear Hugs|
Thank you for the transfer of my grandmother.
Added by Endnews on Jul 30, 2015 3:03 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service