|Patti Zapalac (#46583652)|
| || member for 10 years, 5 months, 3 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CORRECTION MADE TO A MEMORIAL OR FOR ME TO TRANSFER A MEMORIAL TO YOU PLEASE SUBMIT THROUGH THAT MEMORIAL ONLY - I SELDOM SEE THE MESSAGES SUBMITTED THROUGH MY PROFILE PAGE AND THERE WILL BE LONG DELAY IN ACTING UPON YOUR REQUEST IF YOU SEND A MESSAGE INSTEAD OF A CORRECTION/TRANSFER REQUEST!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE CORRECTIONS - PLEASE DON'T MAKE NUMEROUS REQUESTS BECAUSE IT TAKES ME AWHILE TO DO SO!! I DON'T JUST SIT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER WAITING FOR REQUESTS!!|
I "borrowed" this from another FAG contributor!
1. Do NOT send me a nasty email if I don't do something you ask.
2. Please don't ask me questions about your family tree- I probably don't know the answers if information isn't on the memorial.
3. If you want me to change/add information, please let me know where it is from. I've had some nasty run-ins with members who found information that wasn't correct and was sent by another relative. I want to be sure that anything I add is 100% correct and not a family rumor.
4. Please allow the 30 day policy noted by FAG to complete corrections, additions, and transfers...and utilize the EDIT button. This takes me directly to the memorial and I don't have to dig for information.
5. If you don't like something I've done, please don't grouse about me to other members! Contact me and we can work something out :-)
6. Please do not post photo copies of obits. This takes away from the chance for family to post photos of the deceased. Send the obituary to me and I will type it into the bio and give you credit!
7. Remember that all members are VOLUNTEERS. We give of our time, money, and love of history. Please don't spoil our fun with unreasonable requests, unclear emails, and general ill will. Pay it forward!
|Messages left for Patti Zapalac (29)||[Leave Message]|
|Beau||Danielle Alexis Syrinek updates|
Hi Patti, Thanks for making the requested updates to Danielle Alexis Syrinek's memorial. Beau.
Added by Beau on Nov 29, 2013 11:14 AM
|Janice Dzisah||Mary Magdalene Pustejovsky|
Mary Magdalene Pustejovsky has a death certificate under her maiden name. But, the cert. also states "widowed" Do you know where her grave is. The informant was Erwin J. Zapalac.
Mary Magdalene Pustejovsky Death Certificate #43003. College St., Weimar, Colorado, Texas. Usual Address: Oakland, Texas. b. March 20, 1873 Czech and d. September 23, 1952; 79 yrs old, widowed. Father Joseph Pustejovsky and Mother Teresa Julifka, Informant Erwin J. Zapalac. Death due to pulmonary neoplasm at 3:30 pm. Burial on September 25, 1952 in St. Michaels Cemetery in Weimar, Texas by EM Hubbard #1774. Local Registrar #41 on September 26, 1952 by JF Vacek and Texas Department of Health, Bureau of Vital Statistics on October 7, 1952.
Thank you for creating & maintaining the memorials for my Lunn relatives. I also thank you for taking time to transfer them to me.
Added by Aoifee on Sep 21, 2013 8:48 PM
|Gerald Jacobs||Add Son To Parents: Jerome Joseph Hajovsky #14149517|
Parents Find A Grave Numbers:
Joseph Jerome Hajovsky #14149522
Marie Frances Vacek: 14149545
|Gerald Jacobs||Jerome Joseph Hajovsky|
You have Jerome Joseph Hajovsky on Find A Grave as Adolph and Antonia M Hajovsky's son. I Have Joseph Hajovsky Sr. as their son. On death certificate it shows Adolph as his father. Is Jerome their son also?
|Debbie||RE: Gordon Brelie|
oh,ok. I'm glad they transferred to you. ;-)
I will be happy to delete my memorial for my Uncle Gordy as soon as I am able to finish what I am doing for the memorial that has been transferred to me. Thanks for pointing out the duplicate.
Added by Patti Zapalac on Jun 15, 2013 11:26 PM
Added by Debbie on Jun 16, 2013 1:24 AM
|Paul Gilbert||St-Prosper error|
I sent you e-mail about an error regarding the location of St-Prosper. I think you either have the wrong St-Proper or entered the wrong GPS location.
|Linda_W||37075180 L. Josephine English|
Laura Josephine House English's husband is on the same tombstone. His name is Thomas William English born in Pennsylvania on 27 Dec 1839, died 23 Oct 1903 in St. Louis, Missouri and buried ? Nov 1903 in the Evergreen Cemetery Galveston, Texas. Currently there is no record for him. If I knew how to make one, I would. I also have a photo of him.
Added by Linda_W on Feb 23, 2013 3:51 PM
|Linda_W||37075180 Laura Josephine English|
Sorry, I don't know how to leave a msg via memorial. So I will have to wait on you to find this. Laura Josephine House English was my grandmother's aunt. Her birth date 19 June 1846 in Brenham, Washington, Texas and death date 1 May 1921. You can almost make it out on the photo of the tombstone. Thanks Linda
Added by Linda_W on Feb 23, 2013 3:44 PM
|Jo Ann Welch||Seth Burtch|
Can you add Marguerite Shambo O'Bryan 21722491 as spouse of Seth 33596625. Thank you. 4657034
|[View all messages...]|