| || member for 10 years, 10 months, 26 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Rules that I operate by:|
1. I only post memorials that I've seen (and usually photographed) after walking a cemetery. I will not post a memorial off of a cemetery list or obituary.
2. I try to photograph every memorial I post. I don't always post photos, because it's too time consuming to do so for all the memorials I've posted. If you request a photo of one of the memorials I've posted, I most likely already have one.
3. I will never claim a photo request in advance. I am often frustrated when I have a photo ready to post, but find someone has already laid claim to the request, but has not posted anything (especially during the winter).
4. I will happily transfer any memorial I've posted to anyone with a greater claim on the memorial than I have. So far, I have not turned anyone down that has requested a transfer.
5. I will get to your requested corrections as soon as I can - I do this in batches about every 2-3 weeks. Be patient.
6. I generally won't copy obits into memorials; you can always ask, however.
7. I try not to be competitive. I'm not trying to post more memorials or volunteer pictures than anyone else. Another reason why I won't claim a photo in advance.
8. Don't ask me to remove a duplicate memorial if I posted my memorial first. I hate it when people post memorials off of lists without checking first for dupes (which usually results in multiple dupes).
9. If you contact me about a memorial, be specific about what you want me to change or do. Don't inundate me with biographical data - I'm not doing your family tree.
|Messages left for DPlus9 (239)||[Leave Message]|
Thank you so much for the transfer of Jeanne and Harold Ramsey. I'll take good care of them. And thank you for all the work you do on Find a Grave!
Added by Carol M. on Aug 09, 2015 8:59 AM
|Peggy Bargen Duey||Elaine Wetzel|
Thank you for the great picture of Elaine's stone. I finally had enough requests that I could request the rest of the Wetzel's buried in this cemetery. They are all distant relatives of my husband. God Bless You!!!
|Mike Porter||George Littell|
Thanks for the info. I added it to his bio.
|Kbed||RE: Tresa Beth Gravius|
If you click on the photo and can zoom in you will see the first and second letters are E and L. My computer died and so did my backup external drive that all my photos were on. I will be returning to this marker for a new and better photo. Th photo you see now, I actually ran my hand across and looked closer than the camera did.. The name is "Elizabeth:, But I will have a new and better photo soon.
Added by Kbed on Jul 24, 2015 5:48 AM
|Rachel Keller||Roy E Cashman|
per your request for a memorial photo. There is no grave stone for Mr. Cashman. I had previously checked this for someone else and just went again to triple check...there is no marker..I am sorry.
|Debbie B||Elsie B. Doty|
Hi, I'm curious why you rejected the edit for Mrs. Doty. Maiden name Barker. Do you have conflicting information? if so, I would like it for my family tree. Memorial 18843137. Thanks for all you do for Find A Grave.
Added by Debbie B on May 31, 2015 8:20 PM
|Barb T.||Thank you so much!|
Thanks so much for the transfer of Thomas and the marker photo is just wonderful! Take care, Barb T.
Added by Barb T. on Apr 26, 2015 1:49 PM
|Carol M.||Transfer request|
Thank you so much for creating these 2 memorials for my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I appreciate it. Would you please transfer them to me for safekeeping?
18632053 & 18632058
Thank you, Carol
Added by Carol M. on Feb 26, 2015 7:12 PM
|Phil Bo ||Transfer|
Added by Phil Bo on Dec 26, 2014 10:29 AM
|Richard McLean||Euphemia Maria Dulle|
Euphemia is actually buried in the St Bernards Cemetery in Albers, IL
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service