|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 5 years, 8 months, 14 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Arthur Gaudreau, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1371)||[Leave Message]|
|Thomas Fontneau||Louis Dudley|
Thanks Rick, for getting the photo so quickly. While it didn't reference the surname that he was born with, (Daudelin), as I had wondered, it did answer another question I have had since I made the request for the photo. The memorial has his name as Louis Willis Dudley. All my research tells me he was Noah Louis Daudelin/Dudley, or Louis Dudley. Seeing the photo explains where the "Willis" comes from. He is buried with his son Willis. Whomever created the memorial must have thought there was a Louis Willis Dudley, when in fact it is Louis and Willis Dudley. Mystery solved. Thank you so much for helping to get to the bottom of it.
Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures and transfer the memorials to me. I expect to have a lot more requests in the future.
|Alec Johnston ||RE: Just wondering|
If you have a chance I was wondering if you could get photos of the two requests I have open, you take great photos, I'd greatly appreciate it. Both requests have to lot number in which you can find the stones.
|Joyce Guinasso||William Rock/LaRock|
Hi Rick, thank you for the photo. Trying to trace this family from Canada.
|Alec Johnston ||Just wondering|
Hi Rick, was wondering if you'll be stoping by St. Josephs in Chelmsford anytime soon
Thank you for your time and efforts photographing a headstone and burial location for me. Our family appreciate you posting one nice picture of them.
Added by Karen on May 19, 2015 6:25 AM
|CWDavis||Hannah and James Gibson|
Thank you, Rick, for the photos of the GIBSON headstone. Nicely done!
Added by CWDavis on May 17, 2015 5:29 PM
Thank you so much for transferring the Shumaker family to me!!
Added by Edna on May 12, 2015 9:24 PM
|Jason Cerny||Bridge daughters|
Thank you for the photos.
|Erin Bohannon||George H Favor and family|
Thanks for another great photo! There may be a few more Favors in that cemetery, if you happen to come across them. I believe Nathaniel Proctor Favor is buried there, but I haven't added him since I haven't found any proof yet.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service