Actions
Begin New Search
Refine Last Search
Cemetery Lookup
Add Burial Records
Help with Find A Grave

Top Contributors
Success Stories
Community Forums
Find A Grave Store

Log In
Advertisement
Linnie (#48077057)
 member for 3 years, 3 months, 9 days
[Add to MyFriends]
Bio and Links
No bio available.
 Contact:
or
Leave Public Message
Contributions to
Find A Grave
 • 36 Memorials Added
 • 36 Memorials Managed
 • 256 Photos
 • 1 Photo Request
 • 15 Volunteer Photos Taken
 • 2 Virtual Flowers
 • 1 Sponsorship
Messages left for Linnie (10)[Leave Message]
Niall Logan
photo request
Hi Linnie,

I notice that you have taken photos at Monthalia United Methodist Church Cemetery including Leroy Otto GLOOR (tombstone), the brother in law of George SCHULTZ.

If you ever get back, please take a photo of Brother George SCHULTZ's (Memorial# 110541285) tombstone.

Thanks!

Logan
Added by Niall Logan on May 20, 2013 12:34 PM
Tim Croston
RE: A Big Thank You
Hi Linnie!

Not a problem. It was my first chance to actually go and take some photos. I've been receiving the emails for a while now, but my job doesn't allow too much free time. Plus I wanted to wait for the weather to clear up a bit. It's been rainy and blah for a while. I finally had a decent day!

I wanted to let you know that I found the graves close to each other. No matter how hard I looked, I could not find Ernst Benz. I'm not quite sure how the plots were planned. It appears as if they tried to bury folks close to each other if they didn't purchase "family" plots? Just a guess. I didn't get a chance to ask the office attendant in the office.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I live within walking distance.

I'll post the Michau photos I took as well, if you'd like. Glad I could help! --Tim
Added by Tim Croston on May 14, 2013 7:07 PM
Kate Welch Denney
Monthalia United Methodist Church Cemetery
Linnie,
Thank you so much for posting all the pictures at Monthalia for me. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Kate
Added by Kate Welch Denney on Apr 09, 2013 3:19 PM
H M G
RE: Bictor Lial
Check your personal email!! I didn't want to send a message for each correction, so did it all in one to the address on your contributor page.
Added by H M G on Mar 31, 2013 3:05 PM
H M G
Bictor Lial
Thanks for the correction. I think it must have been a typo on my part.

I have photographed that entire cemetery, but couldn't read some of the stones when I downloaded to my computer. If you are in the area and see some missing, please add them (if you can read them!). That cemetery has been overgrown and most of the stones are very, very old and hard to read.

Are you in Wilson County?
Added by H M G on Mar 31, 2013 2:01 PM
Wanda M.
J.R. Wade
Thank you so much for your time in going out, taking, and putting his headstone online. So many headstones are going to be lost forever. I see this one has the top off of the base. The photo is appreciated. You have successfully preserved a part of the past for the future.
Wanda
Added by Wanda M. on Mar 24, 2013 8:03 AM
Wanda M.
Linnie
Welcome to findagarave.com......may all your experiences be positive and fun on this site. I have found in my years on it that 99 percent are really nice people and I just pray for the other 1% who have mental problems........LOL
Enjoy
Wanda
Added by Wanda M. on Mar 23, 2013 8:10 PM
Wanda M.
Cullen McVay
Thanks for taking your time to take and post the photo. I had hoped his children had put his death date on it but see that hasn't happened.
Thanks for all you do to preserve the past for the future.
Wanda
Added by Wanda M. on Mar 23, 2013 8:08 PM
Jennifer Bauer
Alstons in Union Valley Cemetery
Thank you for this beautiful photo and placing in both of their memorials!
Added by Jennifer Bauer on Mar 20, 2013 6:18 PM
Bobbye Fisher
Mary Louisa Tolleson Chaney
Thank you so very much for taking a picture of my great-great grandmother's tombstone. It is very much appreciated.
Added by Bobbye Fisher on Mar 19, 2013 6:05 PM
[View all messages...]
 

Privacy Statement and Terms of Service