|Tammy Jo Zweck (#47448487)|
| || member for 5 years, 5 months, 3 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Hello, Thanks for looking at my memorial pages! Most of them would never have gotten complete without the help of many people on this site and family. One in particular!!(Thank You) |
I am a decendant of the Zweck's from germany that immigrated to Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. I am also a decendant of the Centers from Allen County Kentucky. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
I also love to explore cemeteries, so this is the perfect website for me. I enjoy doing photo request and hearing about others family members.
If I add your family member you are welcome to request a transfer and any photos I personally take of your families headstone you are welcome to use how you wish! Thanks Tammy Zweck
Diev et mon droit!
|Find A Grave Friends|
Brenda Ball, Darlina Shaw, DHBrantley, Donald Reindl, Kathy Gerkins, Mark, Michele , Phillip, R. D. Mittelsta..., Robin Allison, Steve Seim
|Messages left for Tammy Jo Zweck (34)||[Leave Message]|
|Donald Whipple Fox / Hushasha||Mary Zweck Lindner 56892078|
Hello: Is the grave of your ancestor in Holy Rosary Cemetery? Best wishes, Donald
|Judith W. (Family Finder)||George W. Howery|
Thank you so much for updating the memorial for George W. Howery. I appreciate your help.
|Rhonda Brooks Daugherty||RE: Vivion Montgomery|
Thanks so much. Do you have Hoss's obit to post? If not let me know & I'll send it to you.
Rhonda Brooks Daugherty
I'm not sure I'll make it out there today, as it looks like it's going to rain, but hopefully next weekend (I'm a college student, but I'll be home again next weekend for my mother's birthday). You can get me the information and I'll look them up when I get out there.
Oh, I read The Bears of Blue River in 4th grade, 11 years ago. It's a great book! We have a copy, too. It's about our relatives, of course. And my aunt and uncle live on the Fox property that my grandma and great-aunt own in Shelbyville which is just off the Big Blue River.
Hi! I sadly don't have that information. I believe Covington County is in Indiana.
I also will be getting out to Park Cemetery in Greenfield possibly tomorrow and if you would like me to get pictures there I can do so.
|Jaye Smith||RE: Hello|
My great-great-great grandpa, Abraham Smith - we know he was in Tennessee. We have a birthdate for him about 1810. I found a grave on here that COULD be him, but we don't know for sure. The family records got lost in a fire, so any leads we get are always exciting.
Another set of great-great-great grandparents, Johannes (John) and Anna Gertrude Ost.
My mom is also having trouble on her side as we don't know very far back on her dad's dad's side and on her mom's side she can't figure out who one of the ancestors came from - we have choices on parents, but she is stuck.
|Jaye Smith||RE: hello|
The book was actually done by someone else in the family, not sure who. My mom has been doing a lot of research on her side of the family - the Foxes are on my dad's side. She has done some research on my dad's side, but we're stuck in a few places due to not having records. I've been trying to get leads for those.
She's gotten back to BC on her side! I'm helping her look up additional information for different sides that she's still working on. Never ends, but it's fun!
Thanks!!! And yes, I can email as much info to you as you need. The book has our origins dating back to 1713.
Yes, I do! They are all in one of the Fox family books we have. I am related to Maggie via her great-great-great grandfather, Michael Fox. Michael was my 5th or 6th great-grandfather's brother (I think that's right).
Maggie's sister, Minnie F. Fox, married Alonzo's brother, Albert C. Howery. I'll start with them first.
Minnie F. Fox - daughter of Milton & Margaret (Wickliff) Fox. Born September 11, 1872 in IN; died March 17, 1951. Married Albert C. Howery on October 16, 1894 in Shelby County.
Albert C. Howery - son of George W. & Clarissa (Cook) Howery. Born March 6, 1870 in IN; died January 1, 1950. They are both buried in Liberty Cemetery.
1. Stella Opal Howery - b. October 12, 1895 in IN. Married Jerry Richardson in 1922. Children: Albert Glenn, Jay Phillip, Betty Richardson Rabourn, Pauline Richardson Cooper, Ona Richardson Winberg.
2. Ora M. Howery - b. November 26, 1897 in IN; d. June 1991 in Shelbyville. Married Robert F. Martin; no children
3. Bessie Howery - b. 1900; d. 1978. Married Henry Fritz. Children: Ester, Gene, Chester, Clarence
4. Russell Howery - b. April 6, 1905; d. June 10, 1990. Buried in Liberty Cemetery. Married Edith Smith; 2 children
5. Voyd G. Howery - b. December 28, 1909; d. November 1977 in Mays, Rush County, IN. Buried in Liberty Cemetery. Married Lydda.
NOW to Maggie and Alonzo.
Margaret B. Fox
b. April 28, 1879 in Shelby County; d. February 26, 1947 at her home in Indianapolis. She was a member of First United Brethren Church. Married Alonzo "Lon" W. Howery on November 29, 1896 in Shelby County.
Alonzo b. July 14, 1875 in Shelby County; d. October 30, 1961 at St. Francis Hospital in Beech Grove. Son of George W. & Clarissa (Cook) Howery
1. Orpha Asaal Howery - b. May 30, 1897; d. September 29, 1967 in Indianapolis. Buried in Sutherland Park Cemetery, Avon Park, FL. Married Floyd C. Oldham on February 14, 1916 in Marion County.
Floyd b. September 28, 1896; d. December 5, 1975.
Son of Solomon "Sollie" T. & Nettie (DeCoursey) Oldham. Children: 1. Isla Marie Oldam (b. January 8, 1917), married Charles Fisher in May 1936; 2. Leo Glenn (b. December 24, 1918), married Ann; 3. Leon Lyman (b. December 24, 1918 - twins - d. January 16, 1988 in TX), married Annette (Anita) M. Bolander; 4. Wilma "Billie" (b. after 1920), married Ronald Stayte on June 20, 1942; 5. Dennis Wayne (July 4, 1930--November 12, 1998), married Phyllis Jackson on October 15, 1950 in Indianapolis.
2. Carrie Milvina "Vina" Howery - b. November 23, 1898; d. October 12, 1975. Married first Edward Scheer. Married second John William Mosher. Buried in Liberty Cemetery.
3. Ralph Milton Howery, Sr. - b. November 13, 1900; d. March 27, 1963. Married June O. Kirkwood on February 7, 1925 in Marion County.
June b. June 29 ___; d. May 13, 1983. Children: Cheryl (9 March ___); Wayne (b. September 9 ___); Ralph, Jr. (b. April 30, 1926; d. December 1986 in Greenfield), married Lelia; Lillis (January 4, 1929-1972), married Kenneth Havlin; Maurice (b. October 7, 1930); Joan (b. September 4, 1931, d. March 5, 1965 in Indianapolis)
4. Cecelia Howery - b. September 23, 1902; d. June 21, 1983. Married Frank Zweck.
Frank b. April 7, 1898, d. December 3, 1981. Children: Jean Zweck Wigley; Dorothy Zweck Reimer (b. January 27), Marjorie Zweck Harrison (b. February 11), Robert Zweck (b. March 2), Donna Zweck Conley (b. November 2), Max Zweck (b. November 20), Frank Zweck, Jr. (b. December 26, 1923), Harold "Bud" Zweck (b. November 11, 1933), Shirley Zweck Conner (b. April 26, 1943)
5. William Garnet Howery - b. November 29, 1908; d. March 28, 1909 in Shelby County. Buried in Liberty Cemetery
6. Ermadell Howery - b. August 7, 1910 in Macon County, MO; d. May 24, 1997 at Sugar Creek Nursing Home, Hancock County. Married Raymond Manford Oberle on July 2, 1929.
Raymond b. April 9, 1910 in Indianapolis; d. September 17, 1975 at G. Pierce Wood Memorial Hospital, Arcadia, DeSoto County, FL. Son of Oscar Oren & Sylvia Marie (Randolph) Oberle. Both buried at Washington Park East Cemetery, Indianapolis.
Children: 1. V. Glenita - b. March 10, 1930 in Indianapolis. Married Morris Lee Milburn (b. September 17, 1922 in Alexandria, IN) on July 7, 1950 in Indianapolis. Children: Debra Lee (b. July 17, 1953 in Indy), married Mick Jones, Joe Allard, Ralph Valenzuela; Michael Glenn (b. January 27, 1955 in Indy); Gerald Wayne (b. March 12, 1966 in Indy)
2. Patricia Ann - b. September 30, 1935. Married Robert Montgomery (b. January 1, 1933) on June 9, 1956 in Indianapolis. Children: Lynn Ann (b May 29, 1958), married John P. Lazzara on July 11, 1981, children are Andrew John (12/24/1982) and Alex Suzzanne (10/20/1985); Tracy Lee - b. August 5, 1959 in Indianapolis. Married Randolph Iver Bayly on November 5, 2000; Mark Alan - b. August 21, 1962 in Indianapolis. Married Kathleen Morphew on August 7, 1987 in TN.
3. Ronald Ray - b. October 31, 1939 in Indianapolis. Married first Nancy Lee Montgomery on April 13, 1957 in Indy. Nancy b. 11/16/1939, d. 11/15/1975 in Indianapolis, daughter of Morris and Romayne (Milligan) Montgomery. Children: April Lynn (4/17/1958 at Methodist Hospital, Indy), married David Lee Heslar on August 18, 1979 in Indy; Richard Alan (11/26/1959 at Community Hospital, Indy), married MeLisa Ann Longo on June 22, 1985 in Dayton, OH; Victoria Lee (1/2/1961), married first Michael Wayne Byers on March 22, 1980 in Indy, married second Bryan A. Jones in August 1995; Raymond Scott (4/27/1962), married Kristense Margarethe Murdock on December 20, 1981 in Killeen, TX; Robert Thomas (12/8/1964), married first Jean Florence Raposo on September 28, 1985 in Indianapolis, married second Nitza Maldonado in October 1999 in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
7. Harold Stanley Howery - b. January 26, 1913; d. May 15, 1979 in Indianapolis. Buried at Floral Park Cemetery.
I have more information that dates WAY back on the Foxes, as well as others in the family. It's 148 pages of names!
|Donna Reed||Zwecks in Iowa|
Tammy, just wanted to thank you for all the photos of the graves back in Iowa. I went with my mother, Mary Margaret Zweck Reed on many trips to the Roseville cemetery to decorate for Memorial Day - and to get a history lesson.
Was in Iowa recently, but didn't get to either grave sites.
I do have many photos of Iowa Zwecks; will try to upload as I can.
|[View all messages...]|