|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 6 years, 1 month, 2 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Arthur Gaudreau, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1484)||[Leave Message]|
|Boehme Family||Buffington Photo|
Rick - Thanks for thee family photog! Wonder of Sarah is Jennie's sister? ~KBo
|June Dunphy||charles h blake headstone|
thank you very much for your time and the pictures. Who knew it would have so much information on it that I needed!!
would you be able to e-mail me the photos you took? I tried to download those to my computer and it wouldnt allow me.
if its not a problem the my e-mail address is email@example.com
Again, thank you very much!!
|m.j. bare||Thank you - James Batchelder|
Rick, Thank you for taking photographs of James Batchelder's grave marker. It is greatly appreciated.
|jesse gilbert||Wuytack boys|
Thank you for the lovely photo of the Wuytack boys, my Belgian cousins who died so young .
|Sue Butterfield Picard||Tolles|
Thank you so much for the photos of Levi and Fanny's stone. Appreciated.
|Steven M||Ernest A. Coleman (#95591441)|
Thanks for the photographs. As a bonus, you also happened to find his parents.
Added by Steven M on Oct 10, 2015 5:58 PM
Thanks so much for the pictures!
Added by kck on Oct 06, 2015 3:00 PM
|MEG||Richard Giles & Jr.|
Thank you, Rick Weaver, again, for your kindness in filling my request. I never knew these Giles's so I will continue on with my research. Much appreciated!
Added by MEG on Oct 06, 2015 10:31 AM
|Janet Petrak||Gladys Allen|
Thanks so much for taking this picture!!!
Thanks for the wonderful photos. Looks like you've been busy! Nice to see you still at it! Stay well.
Added by BLC on Oct 02, 2015 9:11 PM
|[View all messages...]|