|Hank Cox (#47134800)|
| || member for 5 years, 8 months, 2 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
25 Dec 2014.|
Due to circumstances (mostly) beyond my control, I'm back in Kentucky for a few months.
(1) Any of my gravestone, or cemetery, photos may be used freely as long as they are attributed in the following manner: "Photo Copyright YYYY Hank Cox, originally uploaded to Find A Grave". Replace the YYYY with the year that I uploaded the photo. Note: If you use any of my photos and they end up being published somehow, I would like you to drop me a note.
(2) Non-gravestone photos are a different story; please ask.
(3) I will try my best to keep up with edits; however, I will occasionally fall behind because of other events occurring in my life.
(4) Since most of the memorials I've created are because I've walked a cemetery taking photos, I'm pretty generous about transfers. However, please don't ask for transfers just to link parents or spouses etc.; I'm happy to perform those tasks. ,
(5) Please don't send an Ancestry.com summary of a census record, birth record, etc. and ask me to put the information in the person's bio. In my opinion, a bio should read as such, not as a dump of database records.
(6) As long as they have the proper attribution I will, with great reluctance, post obituaries in the bio section. Note: I'm confused by the Find A Grave FAQs regarding this; technically, they say "don't do this", then they say that if you do, make sure you give credit to the newspaper and that they reserve the right to remove obituaries.
(7) If I send you an edit or a notice that I think you've created a duplicate memorial, the only agenda I have is that I am trying to make the data on Find A Grave more accurate.
Best wishes to all my Find A Grave friends.
|Messages left for Hank Cox (35)||[Leave Message]|
|Bev||Robert Cooper Memorial|
Thank you for adding information I sent you.
Added by Bev on Jan 26, 2015 1:18 PM
|mike shelton||RE: Myrtle Jones Cox|
Hope this helps
http://web1.lovinghonors.com/cgi-bin/CompanyInternal?stdout+116+vankirkgrisellfuneralhome.com+102+17+1900. Thanks mike.
Samuel Smith. Hi! I just found out that his beloved dog was buried in the family plot. Would you mind attaching the main Smith monument phot you took to Find A Grave Memorial# 141121565?
|Anna||Quinton and Edith Dalton photos|
Thank you so much for getting these!
Added by Anna on Jan 06, 2015 11:53 PM
|5chandlers||Sam & Della Jones|
Thank you very much.
|Gary & Linda Albrecht Maret||Nannie Brock|
Hank, Thank you so much for getting the great picture for Nannie. I really appreciate you taking the time and doing this for us. Hope you have a very happy new year. Gary Maret
Hi from sunny Arizona, Thanks for the great photo of Nancy's marker. This is very much appreciated. Thanks again, Jen
Added by Jen on Dec 29, 2014 4:09 PM
|Gaye Hill||Thank you for the photos|
Thank you fro the photos for Thomas Jefferson and
Nannie B Herron Reams.
I appreciate it very much.
Have a Happy New Year!
|Larry Vaughan||Arthur Smith|
Thank you for the photo, I appreciate your help.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service