|Virginia Wilson Bailey (#47178014)|
| || member for 4 years, 6 months, 6 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I am Virginia Wilson Bailey the daughter of Olen D. Wilson and Norma Lee Pate. My parents were born in East Texas. I grew up in a Louisiana home where we always had lots of our family visiting. I am so thankful that my family told stories of generations past. Those stories have helped me so much as I work on genealogy.|
I love working on memorials for Find A Grave. I believe that each person needs to be remembered. I like to add a touch of personal information for the family and those doing research.
I love genealogy and have been working on family lines for over 26 years. It is a joy to learn about past generations. These past generations have made me who I am today.
My husband, David and I have traveled many miles on weekends and vacations looking for the burial place of a family member. I can truly say, that this has been some of the best times in our life. It is wonderful to have the support of your spouse.
Some of the names that we are researching:
Please notify me, if I need to correct mistakes or can add additional information to the memorials that I have entered. Feel free to add additional photos to my memorials.
May God Bless each and everyone of you who love their relatives and want to preserve your heritage.
Cemetery Name Unknown
|Find A Grave Friends|
Bud, Carol Mercier, David Sifford, Donna Hinton Wa..., Doug McBroom, Ellen Martin, JesPiddlin, Marty and Julie..., Mary Kay Tallan..., Norris Long, pat carter, Richard B. Tuck..., Ron & Myrna Coo..., Ron Manley, Sidney, Skippersgirl, Tina Sanders, Tricia the Spir..., Tworavens
|Messages left for Virginia Wilson... (171)||[Leave Message]|
|Susan Bruffey Lehman||RE: Bailey Connection!|
Oh my goodness, thanks for the information,
Here is my Bailey line from my 7th great grandfather:
John Bailey 1647-1718 and wife Sarah White 1643-1698/99
- William Bailey b Feb 1685 d 11 Aug 1745, wife Judith Booth had William Bailey, Jr. (he had another wife but no kids)
- William, Jr. 1722- 13 Nov 1789, wife Hannah Smith, had 9 kids, second child, my line
- Benjamin C Bailey b 1775 d 10 Oct 1837 married Emillie Pamelia Baker 1780-30 Jul 1856, they had 11 kids - William M my line
- William M. Bailey, b 1815 N.C. d 1915 Minden, Claiborne, Louisiana married Selenda 'Salenda' Rosabelle Knox b 1815 d aft 1870 had 15 children. 3rd child my 2nd great grandfather was
- William Hopkins "Buck" Bailey a Civil War veteran, lost 2 brothers, married Susan "Susie" Elizabeth Turner b 24 Nov 1848 d 10 Jan 1880, age 31 leaving him with 5 children, second marriage to Laura Jane Beard and had 6 children, Viola from first wife my great grandmother
- Viola Bailey b 13 Mar 1875 d 02 Jan 1964 on 13 Mar 1895 married James Rogers "Jim" Jordan and they had 12 children, 6 girls and 6 boys, my grandmother was the 4th child born to this union,
- Susan Susie" Elizabeth Jordan married James Wiley Pearce, Jr., my maternal grandparents.
-Susan Elizabeth Pearce and George William Bruffey, Jr are my parents.
Let me know how our lines match up!
Your Colorado Cousin
Susan Bruffey Lehman
|pdeneen||RE: O'Bannon Family Cemetery. Wilkinson County, Georgia|
They are not related to me but to you. And you have shown that you are really interested in Find A Grave for all the right reasons!!!
Added by pdeneen on Mar 05, 2014 3:42 PM
|Birdgirl||John Henry Wilson|
Hi there, thanks for your info; I've added to his memorial. Joyce
Added by Birdgirl on Mar 01, 2014 9:16 AM
I have linked Ralph to his parents. Unable to link the parents as I did not create those memorials
Added by Bob on Feb 18, 2014 10:18 PM
|Doug McBroom||RE: Bobby Young|
Do you happen to have a picture of Bobby YOUNG you can add to his memorial? I forgot to ask Torchie for a picture when I met with her several years ago. Doug McBroom
|Kerry Girolamo||Hallie Buckner Schneider|
Parents links are updated. Thanks for sending them. Transfer available if requested. Kerry
always glad to help
Added by Bobby on Feb 10, 2014 3:30 PM
|Susan Bruffey Lehman||Viola Bailey|
I wondered if we might be related since you left a flower on my great grandmother's memorial, if so we could collaborate as I have lots of Bailey and Jordan family information.
your Find A Grave friend or cousin
Susan Bruffey Lehman
you are doing so good with your research!!!
Added by pdeneen on Feb 02, 2014 1:39 PM
|pdeneen||O'Bannon Additional Infromation|
Thank you for all your hard work, I think I have added all the additional links and history.
Added by pdeneen on Jan 21, 2014 4:38 PM
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service