|Rick Weaver (#47178877)|
| || member for 6 years, 5 months|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
Bio Updated October 23, 2014
In a nutshell:
• I’m not in this for the numbers. You shouldn’t be either.
• I’ve never uploaded a spreadsheet. I find it too “impersonal”. Don't be offended if you do. This bio is about me, not you.
• For me, fulfilling Photo Requests is my most rewarding part of Find-a-Grave. Don’t be shy, Request Photos!
• Ask for memorial transfers. If they’re not in my family tree, I’ll comply with your request. Even if they are in my tree, if they're not a blood relative, I'll probably transfer them anyway.
• You’re free to use any of my photos for any purpose. There is no need to cite me as source.
• Use the Suggest a Correction (SAC) option whenever possible (or request a transfer). Especially for Names, Dates, Places etc. I’m thanking you now for those suggestions because I’ll probably never have the time to do it after they were originally requested and I’ve processed them.
• Use the “Suggest any other correction or addition” option on the Memorial Edit tab whenever possible for information that cannot be processed via the other available edit tab options (or request a transfer). I’m thanking you in advance for those suggestions now as well. I’ll usually perform them without question and try to cite you as source whenever possible on the memorial but I will likely not leave a note on your bio page to thank you in public. Feel free to not thank me on my bio page too.
• My email address is listed below; please only use it if you feel it necessary.
Thank you all for being unpaid Volunteers/Contributors. We’re all doing a good thing.
A little more about me:
Richard Roy Weaver,born in Southern California now living in New Hampshire.
I am the Son of
Don Lee Weaver (m. Barbara Kudnoff)
Son of Roy Weaver (m. Jean Smith)
Son of Ira Weaver (m. Pearl Johnson)
Son of Isaac Weaver (m. Elizabeth Gingrich)
Son of Benjamin Weaver (m. Leah Michael)
Son of Henry Weaver b. approximately 1791 in Pennsylvania. Henry is my proverbial “Brick Wall”.
|Find A Grave Friends|
acoustic shadow, Agate, Alec Johnston , Alicia, Allen Monasmith, Allison Ferris ..., Amy Levesque, Amy Nichols, Ancestry Seeker, Anonymous, Arthur Gaudreau, Ben Zuber Swans..., BLC, Bonnie Maskery, Cemetery Record..., ChuckNorris, David Cormier, David Fleming, David Shipley, Dean Lillis, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]
|Messages left for Rick Weaver (1592)||[Leave Message]|
|Bill Barnsley||Lemay/Koch photos|
Thank you so much for all the photos of Dr. Lemay's family markers. They look great and really help with my own family's research.
|Allen Monasmith||Billman graves in Loysville|
Thank you VERY much.
|Wendy ||George Family-Glenwood Cemetery|
Hi Rick!..thank you so much for taking the
he George Family headstone photos for me. I appreciate your time and hope it was a nice day. Nice photos too! I read your bio and want you to know that I feel the same way..and appreciate people like you..Again, Thank you..Sincerely, Wendy
Added by Wendy on Feb 08, 2016 3:00 PM
|Pamela Kozlowski||Photo Receipt|
Thank you very much for the photo you took based on my request.
Your effort is very much appreciated. :-)
|Pamela R||This is Wonderful!|
I cannot Thank you enough for going out of your way to photograph this Stone for me. I have been planning to drive up there for so long, yet always seem to get side tracked. This Photo means a great deal to me because they are my family. I have been working on my Mother's family history for quite some time. It was the one thing I was missing. If I can ever return the favor, Please let me know!
Added by Pamela R on Feb 07, 2016 5:53 PM
Thank you for the photos - very much appreciated. I also like to fulfill as many photo requests as possible in my area. I find to be the very rewarding. It is great to find out more about ancestors thru headstones. Great work.
Added by annav on Feb 03, 2016 8:50 PM
When you went and got the photo request at the Lowell Cemetery for Daniel J. Woodward did you happen to get the plot from the office? You know how crazy it is to find headstones at that cemetery I would love to be able to add that to the memorial if you did. Denise.
Added by Denise on Feb 03, 2016 1:03 AM
|Eugene Cornelius||Edward and Susan Coolidge|
Once again I want to thank you for the tombstone photos of Edward & Susan.
Thanks so much for the photo of Georgiana Dow.
Was her mother or father buried near her, by chance, and if so, could you take photos of their graves too? Thank you for being a volunteer!
Added by Sky on Feb 01, 2016 11:35 AM
|Lorraine Ellis||Long photos|
Thanks for the photos of Nathan and Naomi Long. These are direct ancestors, so very much appreciated.
|[View all messages...]|