|Bio and Links|
<---CLICK ON PHOTO|
THE URGENCY: Acid rain and mold are devastating gravestone inscriptions. If we don't photographically record memorials before they become unreadable, the final resting places of our loved ones will be lost forever!
TRANSFERS TO RELATIVES & FRIENDS: 470
TRANSFER OF MEMORIALS: Want to "adopt" any of our memorials? Please click on the "EDIT" tab and we will make it happen! Nobody can treasure a memorial like a loved one or good friend.
OUR PHOTOS! Consider this our WRITTEN PERMISSION to share any of our photos with you!
As of: 15 Oct 2010.
- JR was one of the first triplets born in Portsmouth Hospital, Scioto, OH. One 6-month triplet (Paula) died. Surviving triplet sister, Paulette and JR were adopted in Harlan, KY. JR later lived in Paducah, KY, VA & NC.
- PattyB has roots in DC, VA & NC; Venango & Franklin Co., PA; Kilbehenny, Co. Limerick, Ireland; and Scotland.
- Married 30 years: 23 kids. grandkids & 1 great.
OUR LIFE OTHER THAN FIND-A-GRAVE:
- Fished with a bass club in Canton, NC in bass tournaments in NC, SC, GA, & TN since 1994.
- 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds and 2 fish of every kind go with us in "Arkie," the camper!
OUR EXERCISE PROGRAM:
~ Picked up over 12,000 lbs. of litter & recycles at every lake fished since 2004!
~ We bowl on two leagues.
~ At 2013 NC Sr. Game State Finals, PattyB won "Triple Crown" (gold, silver & bronze) for spin-casting, basketball shoot and football throw. JR won bronze in bowling doubles!
OUR SERVICE: JR is an Army Vietnam Veteran (1965-1968), with 400 days in-country. Served with in An Khe, Qui Nhon, Pleiku, Cam Rahn, Saigon, Long Bien and DaNang. Patty & JR retired after 81 combined years of service to our Country, including 60 combined years with Department of Defense.
WHY WE DO THIS! We are looking for the graves of VETERANS. They have a special place in our hearts! They fought (and some died) for us! "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13. "The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional as to how they perceive the veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their Nation." (Pres. George Washington, 1789).
TO FIND-A-GRAVE CONTRIBUTORS: Thank you for helping others find the final resting places of their loved ones. It is time well spent! God will bless you for what you are doing!
|Find A Grave Friends|
4losthistory, A.C. Rogers, Aaron Bridley, Aaron John Turn..., Al, Alan Lathrop, Aleta Stafford, Alex , alison , Allan L Winger, Amy Caddell, Andie Parrish, andringa, AngelEyes, Angi Weast King, ann, Ann Bowler, Ann Dany, Ann Moore, Ann Ono Mouse, [View all Find A Grave Friends...]