|Randy Vawter (#47037965)|
| || member for 5 years, 8 months, 5 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I started this hobby of mine after discovering this great web site. Many of you have sent me wonderful notes after I have posted or created a memorial. If you are a family member of a memorial and I am not a family member of the individual I would be more than happy to transfer ownership to you.|
Some of you have asked me questions about finding a grave. I have some personnel rules when taking photographs. They are as follows...
* If there is a hanging basket in front of the marker which prevents reading the marker I will not remove the basket nor photograph the marker.
* If there are plants and flowers covering the marker I will not disturb the plants or flowers nor photograph the marker.
* If the marker displays a surname but the first name is Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, etc... I will not photograph the marker. It must have an identifiable name.
* If there is not a death date on the marker I will not photograph the marker.
* I do not make the assumption that couples names on markers mean they were married. Must contain reference the couple was united in marriage.
* I will not add obituaries at your request. Most obituaries are copyright protected. Please read the Find-A-Grave rules.
Some of you send requests to add information to memorials. I will do that when I have time. However, if the information is provided inaccurately and someone else challenges the information I will delete the information the original requester provided.
I will make every effort to find the grave requested and will send you the photographs of any questionable markers.
|Messages left for Randy Vawter (52)||[Leave Message]|
|Will Chalk||John Finfrock|
Just want to say thank you very much for the tranfer, take care!
|Karen Todd||Earl Loring|
Thank you Randy for taking the time to fulfill my photo request. Much appreciated.
thanks Randy - super photo! Donna
Added by lulu on Dec 31, 2013 7:36 PM
|Will Chalk||Luretta and Oscar Kington|
Just want to say thank you for the transfers. Family will be always be important to me. Thanks again, take care!
|Judith A. Churchill||Louisa Churchill|
Hi Randy: I appreciate your concern about the duplication, however, I will not be removing my entry; as you can see I have so much information on it. I will, however, contact the other person and see if they want to delete theirs. Cheers, Judy
|Leslie P. Fowers||Dorinda Stanley Phooto|
Thank you so much for adding the tombstone picture.
It really helps to get confirming or additional information. In this case we had the wrong birth date in our files.
It is because of people like you, who go out of your way to assist us, that we are able to link to our family members.
|S.J.||Ora Velma Powell|
I truly appreciate your kindness in photographing
Ora Powell's stone.
Thanks so much.
Added by S.J. on Dec 24, 2013 8:23 PM
|Gary Green||Mary Anna Redfern|
Thank you very much for adding the links to Mary Anna Redferns parents.
|Barbara LeClaire||Verifying for accuracy|
Emeline P Weiss Wolf Thank you for the heads up. A typo on one number. Again thank you
|Marylin DeYoung||Henry Roberts|
Thank you for transferring Henry to me. I appreciate it very much.
|[View all messages...]|
Privacy Statement and Terms of Service