|Randy Vawter (#47037965)|
| || member for 4 years, 9 months, 8 days|
| [Add to MyFriends]|
|Bio and Links|
I started this hobby of mine after discovering this great web site. Many of you have sent me wonderful notes after I have posted or created a memorial. If you are a family member of a memorial and I am not a family member of the individual I would be more than happy to transfer ownership to you.|
Some of you have asked me questions about finding a grave. I have some personnel rules when taking photographs. They are as follows...
* I will not photograph a marker that can not be easily read. Some are withered away badly.
* If there is a hanging basket in front of the marker which prevents reading the marker I will not remove the basket nor photograph the marker.
* If there are plants and flowers covering the marker I will not disturb the plants or flowers nor photograph the marker.
* If the marker displays a surname but the first name is Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, etc... I will not photograph the marker. It must have an identifiable name.
* If there is not a death date on the marker I will not photograph the marker.
* I do not make the assumption that couples names on markers mean they were married. Must contain reference the couple was united in marriage.
* I will not add obituaries at your request. Most obituaries are copyright protected. Please read the Find-A-Grave rules.
Some of you send requests to add information to memorials. I will do that when I have time. However, if the information is provided inaccurately and someone else challenges the information I will delete the information the original requester provided.
I will make every effort to find the grave requested and will send you the photographs of any questionable markers. However, I
|Messages left for Randy Vawter (31)||[Leave Message]|
|John Fisher-Green||Mistic's, St. Joseph Cemetery|
Thank you for doing the links and adding to Sylvia's memorial.
I am very sorry for the confusion. I was the person who both asked you to add, then delete the links for Bishop George. I should have waited before making the first request. I never imagined there would be two Bishop Georges born in MO with very similar information. After further research, I found I was wrong.
Once again, I'm very sorry.
Added by lin8kin on Mar 24, 2013 2:57 PM
|Leslie P. Fowers||J Silver Shearer|
Thank you so much for transferring our Cousin to us. Bio info and family links have been added
It is because of people like you, who go out of your way to assist us, that we are able to link to our family members.
Leslie P. Fowers 46928696
Bybee Cousin Finder Organization
|Barbara HARMS Craig||Zacharia Scott transfer|
THANKS SO MUCH for transferring Zacharia Scott to me.
Thank you for the transfers of Martin Olen Elliott and wife Blanche H McCord, my grandparents. They will be very well cared for.
|Kari Olson||RE: Headstone Photos|
Thanks Randy, I feel the same. Have a great day.
|Kari Olson||Headstone Photos|
I appreciate all of the work you have done photographing headstones, and am currently looking at Lewis Wicks stone, hoping to be able to add it to my family tree on ancestry.com, with a photo credit to you. Thanks in advance, please let me know if you object.
|Louis Roth||sophia Pickering|
wondering if I may use your photo for my friend Laura Shute's tree?
she is a my good friend and we are putting together her tree.
sophia Pickering is the 3rd great grandmother of Laura.
Thank you very much for taking the time out during the holiday season to get the picture of Charles Dunlap. I know that older stones are harder too find and I appreciate you doing this. Have a safe and happy new years.
Added by Rundowns on Dec 27, 2012 3:08 PM
|Bruce Weirauch||R Frank Betson|
I thought that I had a photo for R Frank Betson, but it is for his son, Frank R Betson, so if you want to delete it, you can, I just wanted to apologize
|[View all messages...]|
Accuracy and Copyright Disclaimer